Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 11:22:59 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

Welcome to the start of a brand new week (which with luck won't be the same as the last week) Again I'll keep things nice and short and we'll just jump right into checking in with CherryBlossom3D, Henrika, Chaosophia, Godless8, RumenD, Nabi, CherryBlossom3D and Matteo IO and see what great new products they have for us!

Topped Genitalia For G8F

Topped Genitalia for G8F is a set of 6 morphing conforming meshes. Each mesh can be loaded independently; contains 2 morphs and 2 MATs Zones.

Classic Monsters: The Doctor

While not a monster himself, Doctor Frankenstein has earned his place in their ranks through depravity alone. This is a free but high-quality character for M4 including a custom morph and 4000 x 4000 px textures. Only the M4 base is required to use this product.

Bound Poses 2 G8F

The second bound pose set with 30 more poses of bound action on G8F.

Chair Fuck Machines

Chair Fuck Machines for Daz Studio! Iray only.

Covid Style 01

Masks for G8F

Ms.Smith For Genesis 8 Female(s)

Ms. Smith is mature woman character for your project, enjoy work with body-head morphs, smile expression and Iray material preset.

Topped Face for G8F is a set of 6 morphing conforming meshes. Each mesh can be loaded independently; contains 4 morphs and 2 MATs Zones.

LONG LEGS MORPH G8F

12 Long Legs' Morphs for Genesis 8 Female crafted specifically for high heel poses.

Communications  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:10:09 PM(UTC)
Communications

Well here we are, the halfway mark of the week, half way left till the weekend!  Hope all of your weeks are going as smoothly as possible and if not here's hoping the next half of the week goes better.  Let's check in with 3DZen, Lazzy Dog, LEONdigital, reizibarrientos, fadeam, RumenD, DeepSpace3D and MarcosGAB and see what great new products they have for us.

Futa Plaything Part 1

Valerie likes to be in charge, and as a futa girl, it's always "hard" to find willing playthings to satisfy her sexual desires. She loves her toys submissive, ready to do whatever they are told.

The Queen Of The Brothel G8F

The queen of brothel G8F is a set of 20 poses for Genesis 8 female and 20 shaping presets for 3feetwolf's New Gens for Victoria 8.

NEMEZYS G8F

NEMEZYS is based on a Goddess and some fantasy a really mystical girl with a base full mat preset, plus 3 more full mat preset(all of them have Genitalia mat presets)

Dforce Filipiniana Costume

Hi everyone, I made this masterpiece as my pride from what I came from! I do love my own Filipino culture and I am proud to post my original design here which is Filipiniana.

Hot Spring Room And Pose For G8F

Hot Spring Room Full Scene And Pose For G8F

Modern Fetish 32

Blindfolds for G8F

MoneyShotz OverFlow Vol 2 for G8F

Six gloriously realistic, morphing cumshot conformers for G8F. More than a mouthfull, OverFlow is the perfect accompaniment to your blowjob scenes and can be used with other MoneyShotz products. And now each cumshot can morph to simulate flowing/dripping/dribbling!

Hanna For Genesis 8 Female

This is a beautiful girl based in Genesis 8 Female, so, I hope you enjoy to render and creating art with her.

Communications  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:08:31 PM(UTC)
Communications

We're digging back through the Renderotica Archives and refreshing some of your old favorites to update them to work with Daz Studio and IRay!

We're starting off with the Dendras catalogue so make sure you watch the store and these blogs for brand new Legacy titles to show up every few weeks!

This Flashback Friday we bring you the Electro - Torture Set, Retro 35mm Still Camera and Retro Pro Video Camera...

Legacy Dendras Electro - Torture Set

A highly detailed and easy to use set of electric torture equipment modeled on contemporary hand drawn art work and old medical catalogs…and the minds of sick artists.

Legacy Dendras Electro - Torture Poses

Six (6) complicated set-ups of multiple pieces of equipment each all nicely bundled in 1 Combo Pose Preset. This set includes an exclusively constructed G8F breast nipple morph.

Legacy Dendras Retro 35mm Still Camera

Strike a pose and your favorite character can take the shot with this detailed Retro 35mm Camera. Camara has poseable elements, film advance lever, ASA knob, rewind knob and lens all turn.

Strike a pose and your favorite Genesis 8 character can take the shot with this detailed Retro 35mm Camera and 12 total poses.

Strike a pose and your favorite character can take the action shots with this detailed Retro Pro Video Camera.