Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Samandlia67  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 8:24:32 AM(UTC)
Samandlia67

I just recently decided to try Daz after many years using Poser. I got the system loaded, then purchased Golden Palace Genetalia. I loaded it according to the supplied instructions using DAZ Installation Manager. When I go into DAZ, in Anatomy/External/Followers I see Golden Place Fluids and Hairs. However, when I load Genesis 8 I no longer see Golden Palace at all. How do I use it?

When I look in my database I see it in C:Daz3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3DLibrary\People\Genesis8\Female\Anatomy\Golden Palace v2.

Any help gratefully accepted.

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:47:28 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Are you using the Smart Content tab? Or Content Library Tab?

I know there have been issues with some 3rd party items showing up in Smart Content.

I prefer and use the content library tab. If using Content Library it should show up under People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/Golden Palace v2

Then to use it select G8F in the scene tab, load the golden palace, then use the update materials script, then load the shell.

Samandlia67  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 8:55:14 AM(UTC)
Samandlia67

Thanks for that. I'm now able to load it. Not sure what you mean by 'update materials script'. After loading the golden palace I then immediately load the shell. With the entire G8F selected I then go to the Colorizing and double-click that, then take Select Colors on Shell and 'Done' but it still stays grey.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?