Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doorknob22  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 9:16:38 AM(UTC)
doorknob22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Let's be honest: one of the most popular dials in Daz3d (and probably Poser as well) is breasts enhancement. But once the fascination wears off, I stated to realize that you can have great looking huge tits... as long as they are naked. Trying to put them under any cloth will result in "the cloth condom" effect: the shirt (jacket, mail etc) seems like two huge cloth condoms were sewed especially for the breasts. 

I am using SY Clothing Breast Helper but with partial success. It creates these weird "lumps" in the cloth and the "delumpers" can't erase them completely. Any other suggestions or recommendations of cloths designed from the ground up to handle them big titties? 

Chaosophia  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 9:32:25 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)

Option: Start out with base load and in a timeline add morph and use dforce clothing. Just de-weight the areas you don't want to move and lower weights on areas you want to move but not blow out of form.

I have little effect with the product you mentioned on larger scales, it pretty much is ok for bare minimal sizing in some cases I used it. But if you want a more realistic look deforce is the best they have at the moment, unless you can model and sculpt it the way you want it in another program

Another option is this: Sim Tenero Shape Reprojector

thanks 2 users thanked Chaosophia for this useful post.
doorknob22 on 4/14/2020(UTC), Zeppelin on 4/15/2020(UTC)
doorknob22  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:28:20 AM(UTC)
doorknob22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Chaosophia Go to Quoted Post

Option: Start out with base load and in a timeline add morph and use dforce clothing. Just de-weight the areas you don't want to move and lower weights on areas you want to move but not blow out of form.

I have little effect with the product you mentioned on larger scales, it pretty much is ok for bare minimal sizing in some cases I used it. But if you want a more realistic look deforce is the best they have at the moment, unless you can model and sculpt it the way you want it in another program

Another option is this: Sim Tenero Shape Reprojector

Thanks! Any good tutorials you can recommend about de-weighting areas? I have a couple of months of experience with Daz, but you're probably more advanced than me :) Not afraid of learning new stuff, though.

Zeppelin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 9:55:02 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 95 post(s)
just google Daz studio weight mapping, there are lots. Here is one:
http://docs.daz3d.com/do...t_mapping_a_figure/start
Chaosophia  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 1:21:56 AM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)

Zeppelin said it best. Google is your friend when learning new tricks for Daz. Also Youtube has some decent tutorials that offer visual aid as well. I have been doing this since 2006, and I still go to Google and Youtube often, even for shit I already have a good knowledge of.

Edited by user Thursday, April 16, 2020 1:26:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified