Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gigen  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 5:02:22 PM(UTC)
gigen

Hi all, I'm a relatively savvy 3D artist but new to Daz and Poser and would like so direction on how to achieve what I want to make.

My goal is to *easily* pose models that I can adjust the proportions on (breasts, skin color, muscularity, hair, eye color, face shape, etc.) and that I can also "dress" and - this is key - at futanari parts. Ultimately I want to render them. 

I'm not looking for anything complex and after doing DAZ tutorials, found myself a bit bewildered. I cant get the Victoria8 model to do what I want, I cant figure out how to find and ad the parts I desire...

Is there an easier solution? This is just for fun, I'm not looking for professional art or to sell anything. I dont need fancy rendering or tons of material and lighting options.

Whats the simplest route I could take? Is Poser an option? Happy to pay for the right content, but just not sure where to start. Thanks you kindly to an and all advice!

Gigen

matt  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 6:17:21 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gigen Go to Quoted Post

Hi all, I'm a relatively savvy 3D artist but new to Daz and Poser and would like so direction on how to achieve what I want to make.

My goal is to *easily* pose models that I can adjust the proportions on (breasts, skin color, muscularity, hair, eye color, face shape, etc.) and that I can also "dress" and - this is key - at futanari parts. Ultimately I want to render them. 

I'm not looking for anything complex and after doing DAZ tutorials, found myself a bit bewildered. I cant get the Victoria8 model to do what I want, I cant figure out how to find and ad the parts I desire...

Is there an easier solution? This is just for fun, I'm not looking for professional art or to sell anything. I dont need fancy rendering or tons of material and lighting options.

Whats the simplest route I could take? Is Poser an option? Happy to pay for the right content, but just not sure where to start. Thanks you kindly to an and all advice!

Gigen

When you say that you can't get Victoria to 'do what you want', what do you mean? What are you trying to get her to do? If you just want to add a dick, giver her bigger tits, and pose her, that couldn't be any easier, assuming that you have the correct content. Here's where Studio stops being 'free', LOL.

Look in the store here, there are plenty of pose packs to save you time, assuming you don't want to take the time to move limbs into the pose you want by yourself. It's not hard, just time consuming. Also look in the stores at DAZ and '*deleted* they have plenty of pose packs too. DAZ also has body morph packs to add muscularity, and there are plenty of morph packs here and at the other two stores to alter breast size, shape, nipple type, and so on. There are also grafts here in the store from Meipe, kaluma, and others that can get you what you're looking for. To add a penis, there are a lot of options here in the store from multiple vendors to do just that. Adding clothing to a futa figure is a bit more challenging, since even the clothing options for males don't really take the presence of a penis into account, but it's not impossible. Redlightzz had some penis lingerie available for G3F and Futalicious, but they haven't seemed to port them over to G8 yet. It's possible that they will, but I haven't taken the time to ask.

If you're looking to create futa art without going insane, DAZ Studio is where it's at. It's not impossible in Poser, I did it for years, but without the ability to use geografts, Poser is very time consuming to use for that, since the penis is a separate prop from your figure mesh and requires a lot of adjustment, and then once you pose the figure, you often have to adjust it again. Geografts are a lot easier to use. Some poses and morphs will have an effect, but for the most part you just load them, adjust the textures, and go. Poser is also not compatible with G3 and G8 figures if you want to use them to their full potential.

Look in the stores here, at DAZ, and at '*deleted* There's so much content for these figures, it'll make you dizzy. Here's a few links to the store here, and one for DAZ, that will at least get you started.

G8 body morphs pack: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

This is on sale right now, and it has a lot of morphs to change the body shape, including the breasts. It's kind of a 'must have'.

Futalicious. This is my go-to when I want to add a dick to G8F. http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/286_checkQS/sku/57453_Futalicious-For-Genesis-8-Female

FullMonty BBQ. This requires Futalicious, but if you want your girl to have a fully functional pussy tucked behind her balls, you gotta have it. http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/286_Female-Genitalia/sku/61763_Full-Monty-BBQ-for-Genesis-8-Female

DB-XXX XXY. This is another penis add-on for G8F. http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/59270_XXY

SF-Design's morphs for XXY. This pack adds a lot of shaping morphs to the above product. http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/287_Male-Genitalia/sku/60729_Easy-Control-For-XY-Female-Genital

These are just a FEW of the things that you can get. There are cumshot packs, horse dicks, dog dicks, and so on, and on, and on. I'd also recommend looking at this post, it's stickied in the tutorials subforum, but I put it together to give a step by step process for installing your content once you've downloaded it. Read it thoroughly, follow the steps, and your purchases should give you no trouble. http://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=218553&cmsg=0&cmsn=#post424868

And don't be afraid to ask questions. This is one of the best forums for help. We've all been new at this once.

EDIT: I had to search for the source of these morphs, but they are FREE and fantastic. Here's the link to the main page: https://www.*deleted*.com/sp3dresources/posts

EDIT TWO: Apparently I can't link directly to P*treon from here. Interesting. In any case, the below link should get you there.

And here's the link to the download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16jVQyJgJWVEsxtWeLGqGbeLfYwqs7A-S/view

This is a set of morphs for G8F that will give the 'appearance' of a penis bulge under clothing. These affect the main body of G8F without actually having a graft in place. Apply the clothing, apply the morph, and render. Couldn't be easier.

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 6:46:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
johnnythick on 8/8/2023(UTC)
gigen  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 6:50:25 PM(UTC)
gigen

Thank you SO much for the fantastic and detailed reply! I guess what reading your post made me realize is that I didn't quite grasp that if you want to change all those things (face, hair, breast size, etc.) you need to purchase add ons or "morphs" i guess they are called. I thought all of that was buried in control settings. Sounds like you just buy the "upgrade packs" that suit your needs though! I'll scrub the links you provided and give it a go! Thank you kindly for the thoughtful response.
Gig
matt  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 6:55:17 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gigen Go to Quoted Post
Thank you SO much for the fantastic and detailed reply! I guess what reading your post made me realize is that I didn't quite grasp that if you want to change all those things (face, hair, breast size, etc.) you need to purchase add ons or "morphs" i guess they are called. I thought all of that was buried in control settings. Sounds like you just buy the "upgrade packs" that suit your needs though! I'll scrub the links you provided and give it a go! Thank you kindly for the thoughtful response.
Gig

You're very welcome. Another great place to look for more general help is YouTube. There are so many videos there to deal with DAZ that it's become the go-to 'user manual'. LOL. Just search for DAZ and whatever it is that you're trying to do, like lighting or cameras or whatever.