Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
irondog  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2020 4:08:54 AM(UTC)
irondog

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)

I am having trouble with Golden Palace and Dicktator textures, here is some screen caps for refrance from my custom models...

Anyone have any idea about why these textures are coming out like this?

irondog attached the following image(s):
MOMPILEDRIVER.png
MOMPILEDRIVER1.png
MOMANALFUCK1UI.png
BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2020 12:11:43 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 302 time(s) in 240 post(s)

It looks like a couple issues you have here 

First on the black guy did you run the copy materials script on dicktator cause the textures don't seem to match.

Second on the shells it looks like there may be two problems

First it appears the shell offset on both figures are off (this is why it appears the underlying skin texture is apparently poking through the shell) there is a mesh offset setting on the shells that you can adjust.

Second did you apply any of the shell textures to the shells, the shells shouldn't be white usually. they load in white, but after you apply the shell textures they should match the shell texture you used (I believe in most cases the shells are set to color the labia minora and anus on Golden Palace and the glans and anus on dicktator as well as adding veins through displacement if you use the veins on the shell surface)

If you have multiple shells on a figure in the scene there are shell fix scripts to run, that will take care of the white being added by and to the other shells, just select a shell in the scene tab, click on the shell fix, and then repeat on the other shells till everything looks right.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
irondog on 3/1/2020(UTC)
irondog  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2020 8:13:42 PM(UTC)
irondog

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

It looks like a couple issues you have here 

First on the black guy did you run the copy materials script on dicktator cause the textures don't seem to match.

Second on the shells it looks like there may be two problems

First it appears the shell offset on both figures are off (this is why it appears the underlying skin texture is apparently poking through the shell) there is a mesh offset setting on the shells that you can adjust.

Second did you apply any of the shell textures to the shells, the shells shouldn't be white usually. they load in white, but after you apply the shell textures they should match the shell texture you used (I believe in most cases the shells are set to color the labia minora and anus on Golden Palace and the glans and anus on dicktator as well as adding veins through displacement if you use the veins on the shell surface)

If you have multiple shells on a figure in the scene there are shell fix scripts to run, that will take care of the white being added by and to the other shells, just select a shell in the scene tab, click on the shell fix, and then repeat on the other shells till everything looks right.

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I tried to load the shell textures and get a missing files error.

DAZStudio_xqvjx4BryF.png
DAZStudio_qgn239CE5Q.png
BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 6:12:15 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 302 time(s) in 240 post(s)

On the missing files follow the paths the errors show to verify the files are there, then check to see what discrepancies there are between where the files say they should be and where they were installed and fix them to match to where they should be. There has been some issues of late with sometimes when certain extraction programs are used it seems to be adding or deleting spaces in the files and folder names, and if it is different than what the files say and where they are looking it will throw the errors you are seeing in Daz Studio.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
irondog on 3/3/2020(UTC)
irondog  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 3:53:53 AM(UTC)
irondog

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

On the missing files follow the paths the errors show to verify the files are there, then check to see what discrepancies there are between where the files say they should be and where they were installed and fix them to match to where they should be. There has been some issues of late with sometimes when certain extraction programs are used it seems to be adding or deleting spaces in the files and folder names, and if it is different than what the files say and where they are looking it will throw the errors you are seeing in Daz Studio.

Thanks a million!!!

I got it to work, I just reinstalled all the folders back into my DAZ 3D folder and it turns out I got all the textures working, copy and pasting the files from one hard drive to another some how messed up the textures for Golden Palace and Dicktator, so reinstalling the folders did the trick!

MOM_BUTT_FUCKING121212121.png
MOM_BUTT_FUCKING1212.png
MOM_HOT_DOGGING.png