Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SkylineStudio4  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 9:48:37 AM(UTC)
SkylineStudio4

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hey Sledge you got a lot of neat poses, are you ever going to make some strangling poses? Like ones with objects/props. Someone told me I should seek you out because your the type to make stuff like that, but I dont see anything of the sort in your store.

Im interested in Genesis 8 only, and I prefer the female to be the one doing the strangling since I do lots of horror stuff. There are a few strangle with bare hand poses in the market, but none that have figures using actual objects to strangle someone with. Same goes for suffocation too. I've asked this around before in other parts of this site. Strangling Poses and props. There just doesnt seem to be anything where you can strangle someone with an object. Like a belt, towel, Shirt, Cloth, anything that can be wrapped around a figures throat and used as a strangle attack. Even placing a bag over someones head, suffocating, that type of stuff is rare and hard to find. Of course I'd like for it to be a variety of different strangle poses and not just one or two poses but a lot of different ways to strangle lol. That would be neat to have.

Sledgehammer  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 9:25:20 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Ok, could you send me some pics for reference, so I could decide if I'm able to do a prop and then a poses set?
via email please. [email protected]
Cheers