Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SkylineStudio4  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 10:04:53 PM(UTC)
SkylineStudio4

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I came across your strangling poses for Poser, but since I quit poser long long ago, I've had a tough time finding good strangling poses. I dont mean as in choking by hand, because I have a few like that already though I would not object to you making poses like that, I'd still get them since I'm always looking for good strangling poses.

What I want is strangling with something like an object like a shirt, belt, towel, rope, any type of  object where the character is using it on the victim to strangle them with it around the neck.I  mostly want this for Female on Female themes but don't mind if you mix and match them up like most poses will have Female on Female, Male on Female, etc so there is that extra variety to work with.

But there aren't enough good poses for the type of scenes I want to make. I do a lot of femdom stuff. So I definitely would like to see some neat strangling with object poses, props, etc from you. The same can be said for gagging objects, that can be shoved into their mouth, I realized your the best at building a lot of bondage themed items. So I figured I'd try my luck here. Thanks.

davo  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:12:19 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)

Hi Skyline,

I generally don't do interacting pose sets, just poses for people in devices. The Strangle pack was a one-off in that direction for me. You might want to ping Sledgehammer, he does some really good person on person pose sets and has done some for several of my items, including the strangle pack I did for poser. 

You said you quit poser, do you now use DS, and if so, what figures, G3 or G8?  Those are things he'd need to know.

Cheers,

Davo

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
SkylineStudio4 on 1/14/2020(UTC)
SkylineStudio4  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:44:42 PM(UTC)
SkylineStudio4

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Oh Genesis 8, sorry about that. I use DAZ now.