Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2019 12:21:25 AM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

And here we are folks, the LAST community manager product spotlight post of 2019, also the last of this decade (I'll skip the time puns / jokes for now I promise! BUT this WILL be a pretty wordy post anyway so let's just get back to it...)

We've all had a hell of a year right?  lots of losses, as well as gains, I hope you all had more gains then losses or at the very least, that they manage to balance out a bit.  So... as we say a fond (or not so fond) farewell to 2019 and hold our collective breath that 2020 goes a bit more smoothly (or a LOT more smoothly) let me just say a giant THANKS!!! to all of you who spend some or all of your 2019 with us!

But... let's get to why you're really here!  let's check in with AxeMaker, Pat, Erogenesis, Pendavos, Vunter Slaush, g545 and Redrobot3D and see what great new products they have for us to close out 2019 with!

Happy Hour - Pose Pack for Victoria 8

Happy Hour Pose Pack-Victoria 8 is a pack of 10 realistic body poses. This Pose pack is made for Victoria 8.

Dr. Sandra Ep.1

Sandra, a young doctor, opened her medical office 3 years ago and at the same time hired a secretary, Eva. Everything is going well at work, but Sandra dreams of starting a family and having children, she never really falls in love, because never found the girl she needed

Lali Lite 3 - Disco Dragon - Part 4

After getting almost everyone involved in a wild orgy to get her nerdy housemate Christina laid, Lali is left with one more chance to succeed. This should work, right? And is Lali also aware of the forces that oppose her? Might there be something else going on?

Ba'el Pin-up Gallery 2020

My annual collection of Ba'el, protagonist of the infamous Book of Ba'el graphic novel series. Enjoy 52 high-definition images of this wonderful creature.

Sheath

Sheath for G3M & G8M, "G8M Dicktator", and "G3F&G8F Futalicious".Iray only.

Love And Sex

Set of 18 sex poses, for Genesis 8 Male and Genesis 8 Female

Omega-One On One

The busty blue beauty returns in a brand new solo glamour set

Edited by moderator Wednesday, February 19, 2020 12:30:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Communications  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 1, 2020 12:38:39 AM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

Ladies and Gentlemen... Allow me to welcome you all to... 2020 (again no hindsight jokes I promise) We're now at the halfway point of the week and the start of a brand new year! let's keep this super short and jump right into checking in with sumigo, AxeMaker, IWitch, SynfulMindz, Xart-3D and Trxsm3d and see what great new products they have for us!

The Dickening

In the world of Princess Ravenmuff, far to the north in the realm of Clouds Edge, an Elven Enchantress and her body guard Analynn are finally at the end of a long quest.

Anal Destruction-Pose Pack for Genesis 8 Female

Anal Destruction-Pose Pack is a pack of 15 realistic body poses. The pack also includes 15 shaping presets for New Gens For Victoria 8. This Pose pack is made for Genesis 8 Female.

Public Adventures G8

Public Adventures G8 is realistic public sex and teasing pose pack.

Cover Up G8F (dForce)

Summertime is Beachtime and with these dforced caftans your ladies are the look! A lofty summer feeling for your images.

X-Fashion Stylz Bodysuit For Genesis 8 Female(s)

XF- Lace Going Out Bodysuit for Genesis 8 Female(s) • 09 Different Colors • 4k Textures • Daz Studio Iray Material Preset • UV Template Included

Images Of Pain Volume 1

Images of Pain Volume 1 features a selection of female models enduring a variety of methods of bondage and torture.