Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pervdaddy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:39:44 PM(UTC)
pervdaddy

I know these are probably dumb questions but I've spent a _lot_ of time trying to figure it out myself. 

1. I can't get any textures/materials to apply to the OMGDK (genesis 8). What do I do to get it to be anything except blank white and ideally match it to the skin of my character?

2. Any adjustments I try to make e.g. bending the shaft, the whole dick immediately becomes ridiculously long and stretched/blurry it doesn't adjust the way it is supposed to at all.

Sledgehammer  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 9:40:42 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
For Issue # 1

Well, OMGDK will need a character that has Genitalia Textures. I've found some problems even if the character has Gens Textures.

Most of the characters I use, will work fine selecting the OMGDK and then the MAT pose for the Gens' character, but I've found sometimes the MAT pose will check if the
"Genitalia figure" is the one from DAZ, when this happens, I load the Daz Gens (I hope you have it), use the Gens MAT, then go to surfaces and copy the Genitalia surface, then I select the OMGDK and paste the surface in the Genitalia surface, and then I save a new MAT pose from OMGDK's Genitalia Surface.

For Issue #2

You need to read the OMGDK tutorial that is included in your product, it's a html file, I will tell you that the OMGDK Rig is set to be used with the G8 Male, If you use another character, bigger, scaled, where the hip moves up or down, the rig will not work properly, but there are some controls you can use to adjust it. That's explained in the tutorial included, please check it

I hope you can solve both issues, cheers
pervdaddy  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:03:42 PM(UTC)
pervdaddy

Yes I do have that tutorial however it's pretty complicated and time consuming, and there are a LOT of characters which as you say are large or scaled and it seems such a huge pain to have to do this. I remember in the previous version of OMGDK for genesis 3 there was an automated fix for this, are you sure there is nothing like that for this version?

Also I do not have the MASSIVE morph set. It says this is a required item for OMGDK to work. Is it possible that will help this issue? It is working fine on standard characters.

Sledgehammer  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 11:19:05 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
On both G3 and G8 I've used the same thing, offset dials to move the Z and Y axis for the penis, and separated for the testicles, The tutorial if kinda extended but it explains why is has to be like that, once you understand it is very easy to set any character a working rig for the OMGDK.

The massive morph is not require for the OMGDK to work, I've done several poses set to use M8 character and MASSIVE morph character, and the poses are different and need different offset parameters. And as I said before, that's why the tutorial explains how to use the offset parameters