2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:24:08 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: cheesymaid Go to Quoted Post
The Daz limit of one smoothing modifier only will be an important thing for other vendors to consider when setting up products that might feature these breasts with deformation.

Like milking teats, for instance. Two separate props for right and left breasts? Can't expect the milkers to deform both breasts. Breast binding, same thing...

Now, I'll have to see how it looks with two instances of the breast prop loaded on one model. That may be a way around the Daz limitation.

There's a few other odd limitations we listed in the product pdf, like you can't collide 2 smoothed objects into each other. However with some creative problem solving you can fake it.

If you put 2 Breastaculars against each other, only one will deform, but if you use a 3rd invisible figure with an invisible breastacular to collide with one of them, it looks like they're smooshing into each other :)

For something like "milkmaids", Breastacular "should" automatically follow whatever morph is created for G8F breasts, however I was not able to test this.

There's technically nothing you can't do if you can figure out how trick Studio into doing it ;D

The one I haven't figured out how to cheat is a boobjob. You can easily do G8M holding breastacular with Dicktator and the G8M hands all colliding, because they're technically one object. However you can't have G8F hands collide her own breasts AND collide with G8M's Dicktator. So you kind of have to chose, either G8F hands collide or Dicktator collides. Would probably look better letting the hands collide and use the "flatten collision push in" slider to make a space for Dicktator.

I'm sure people will figure out all sorts of crazy things to do with smooshy boobies :)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:26:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
billyben on 8/2/2019(UTC), ChupaCabra555 on 8/3/2019(UTC)
gooHero  
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:43:12 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Awesome! Purchased - looking forward to experimenting with this.
hw21  
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:47:07 PM(UTC)
hw21

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

The material copy script does not seem to work when the character is inside a Group.

I've had mine in a group and on copying the materials nothing happened (also no error in the logs). Once I unparented it, the material copying worked.

Zeppelin  
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 6:53:58 PM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
"Meipe also took special care to ensure the new nipples line up with the Daz nipples, and most nipple morphs will work also. Meipe even built his headlights nipple morphs into the graft itself so all the headlights nipple shapes are also available!"

Does that mean the nipple and areola are confined to the center of the breast? Can they rotate down or up?

Thunder-3D  
#25 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:46:13 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Zeppelin Go to Quoted Post
"Meipe also took special care to ensure the new nipples line up with the Daz nipples, and most nipple morphs will work also. Meipe even built his headlights nipple morphs into the graft itself so all the headlights nipple shapes are also available!"

Does that mean the nipple and areola are confined to the center of the breast? Can they rotate down or up?

I tested Breastacular with a Breat morph kit from DAZ that does just that, and it did indeed move the nipple mesh up, down, left and right along the breast hemisphere.

Also Breastacular adds bones to change not just the angle of the nipple, but also the areola and a "mid breast" bone as well..

For best results on nipple/areola bone use, PLEASE BE SURE that after you have decided on your breastacular shape and nipple shape, select Breastacular and run the "adjust rigging to shape" script. This will "pull out" the areola and nipple bones so they correctly move them based on your chosen Breastacular shape. :)

Edited by user Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:51:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
cheesymaid on 8/1/2019(UTC), billyben on 8/2/2019(UTC), Zeppelin on 8/3/2019(UTC)
Thunder-3D  
#26 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:47:57 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: hw21 Go to Quoted Post

The material copy script does not seem to work when the character is inside a Group.

I've had mine in a group and on copying the materials nothing happened (also no error in the logs). Once I unparented it, the material copying worked.

That is correct, it is unfortunately a limitation of the software and the way scripting works, but that's pretty standard for a lot of figure and geograft options. You'll need to pull the figure out of group to make some adjustments that are script based.

thanks 2 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
billyben on 8/2/2019(UTC), Meipe on 8/4/2019(UTC)
Masterstroke  
#27 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:16:30 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

Originally Posted by: hw21 Go to Quoted Post

It happens if you have some geo shell props in the figure already. Any shell fix script by Meipe works pretty well here - even when you have 3feetwolf products in use.

thanks 1 user thanked Masterstroke for this useful post.
billyben on 8/2/2019(UTC)
Velshtein  
#28 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 1:53:27 AM(UTC)
Velshtein

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 308 post(s)

Those boobs look fantastic. It's truly a golden age we live in. Too bad there isn't a product like this for LaFemm or PEvolution.

Chaosophia  
#29 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 11:38:34 PM(UTC)
Chaosophia

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)

Amazing Product, was definitely what I was needing. A GAME CHANGER for sure.

I was able to pull this off...