Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
grimhaven  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 11:20:44 AM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Bought golden palace and that proboscus thing now how do I load them into DAZ? I am not familiar with doing that with thrid party products and when I get something from DAZ I use the downloader they provide.

Sorry for the question but I am new to DAZ especially when it comes to all that content stuff and then trying to find it, lol.

matt  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 1:46:27 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

I made a post about this a while ago, explaining exactly how to do this. It's just a matter of getting the content into the right folders.

http://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=218553&cmsg=0&cmsn=#post424868

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
grimhaven on 8/5/2019(UTC)
grimhaven  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2019 6:16:16 AM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey, thanks. Yeah, I was confused about what went where. I did see where Golden Palace had a pdf instruction thing that I could download and that worked. I couldn't figure out how to 'merge files' but I did get the Daz installer to work correctly and install Golden Palace but it wouldn't work for the proboscus thing. I did finally get it to work though but I will still look at your post because I could use all the knowledge.

The proboscus thing installed funny as in there are tons of sub folders I have to click through in order to get to it but I got to it and it appears so that is cool. And its sliders all work. Its a neat item.