Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:42:22 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

Ey there!

So first things first...  It's that time of year again and I am sorry for a bit of a repeat but I'm going here: this place is frickin' awesome and I want to share my admiration for all of this. Again.  Because it not only gives some of us a nice marketplace to sell of their naughty goodies.... it can also be one heck of an outlet for all your erotic fantasies. Which is what I've been using this place for.

I've shared my share this year, I'll be sharing a lot again next year and who knows... I may even enter "that" category too but ... that's for then.

Are you guys aware of your customization options?

You gotta love it: here's me trying to share some lore and immediately it triggers a support question of my own. What can you do ;)

My point though: there are some really awesome artists roaming this place and yet I cannot help but notice... each and every time I hop over to their artist studio I'm met with the default blue background, a default set of 3 pages (Profile, Favorites, Gallery) and that's that. Seems even the admins don't want to bother! 😯

Which is why I couldn't help put up the above, that's me... that's my artist studio, that's my gorgeous "Riley for Stephanie 5" avatar on her very best <3

But also so much more: not just my favorites, you'll also notice my ZenStory page as well as my "Fanservice page". Let's ignore the blog for now, but ... "stuff" is coming ;)

I am truly amazed at what we're allowed to pull off on our own profile. Heck... you can even inject your own CSS!  Haven't tried that myself yet but ... omg, I can easily see the huge potential.

I'm a bit surprised to see that so few people dive into this.  Because I'm loving it.

Bit of a shame that you will never know how many people actually visit your profile, but that's exactly why I do what I do: I make it look good because I'm enjoying myself too :)

....  I wonder if I should do a tutorial on all this. Being a (former) webmaster myself and knowing IIS is a thing here...  maybe I got an unfair advantage?

Figured I'd share :)

thanks 1 user thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
Twisted_Pencil on 12/22/2022(UTC)
Ciaran  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:42:08 AM(UTC)
Ciaran

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 60 post(s)

For the longest time I completely ignored my Artist Studio page herein. Oh the shame. Then I started posting art and began paying attention to it.

I'd be curious to find out how you changed the background image for your Artist Studio.

Is there anything else one can do which isn't obvious or mentioned in the Artist Studio Settings?

It's been a long time since I've done any webpage coding. :-(

ZenMaster3D  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 9:37:41 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

I'd be curious to find out how you changed the background image for your Artist Studio.

That can be done in your artist studio settings (assuming you're logged in of course). There's a tab "Design", this is where you can change your background, but also adjust the actual CSS design if you'd like.

It's kind of amazing I think if you check out all those options.

thanks 1 user thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
Blir on 12/22/2022(UTC)
Blir  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 11:53:33 AM(UTC)
Blir

Was thanked: 209 time(s) in 179 post(s)

Figuring out how to modify the default Artist Page settings and make the Artist Page your own is daunting as there is no user manual and, for me, at least, no explanation of things like Widgets.  Also, some of the tools/widgets/commands do not work (e.g., Polls) or there is a significant delay between clicking on a command and its appearance on your Artist Page/Studio.

You would do a great service to those we frequent this site by posting a tutorial. 

thanks 1 user thanked Blir for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 12/22/2022(UTC)
Ciaran  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 2:25:07 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Originally Posted by: ZenMaster3D Go to Quoted Post

That can be done in your artist studio settings (assuming you're logged in of course). There's a tab "Design", this is where you can change your background, but also adjust the actual CSS design if you'd like.

Hmmm... I can login to my account and see...

--  Artist Studio > Settings
     --  Account Settings
     --  Community Settings

Nowhere do I see a "Design" tab?

Signed... PUZZLED.

Ciaran  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 2:54:27 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

BTW...  ZenMaster3D... When I visit your "Artist Studio" page it does not look like the screen capture image you show, except for the "My Profile" block image and text.

There is a good chance I'm just being stupid.

Blir  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:02:25 PM(UTC)
Blir

Hmmm... I can login to my account and see...

--  Artist Studio > Settings
     --  Account Settings
     --  Community Settings

Nowhere do I see a "Design" tab?

Signed... PUZZLED.

-- Artist Studio > Settings (upper right corner)

--- "Design' is in the menu on the left side of the screen.

However, the ability to craft a custom Artist Studio may be limited to Premier Advantage and Premier Artist members.  Another reason a tutorial would be helpful.

Bumper2  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:14:47 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Your new page looks astounding! Kudos! A tutorial would be astounding, and help many of us to make our studios unique and special.

The only thing is that I went to the design page and you have to have premier advantage to use it. I've never been premier advantage, as for the most part it wouldn't add that much extra to what I upload. I do frequently have to make the file size of my images lower, but at this point I'm so used to knowing I have to crop the images that I plan for that. I do like the idea of making various tabs for my various different series though.

Anyhow, you've done amazing work and you should be proud! Your page truly looks amazing!
thanks 1 user thanked Bumper2 for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 12/22/2022(UTC)
Ciaran  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:15:24 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

@ Blir... Thank you. Yep, I completely missed the "Design" option in the left hand menu. It was not were I would logical expect to see it. I sometimes swear my brain doesn't work the same way as everyone else's. :-)

Yes.. It turns out that you do need to be a Premier Artist member to access the "Design" options, which I am not.

Edited by user Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:24:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ZenMaster3D  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 3:33:43 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Originally Posted by: Blir Go to Quoted Post

Figuring out how to modify the default Artist Page settings and make the Artist Page your own is daunting as there is no user manual and, for me, at least, no explanation of things like Widgets.

>snip<

You would do a great service to those we frequent this site by posting a tutorial. 

Originally Posted by: Bumper2 Go to Quoted Post
A tutorial would be astounding, and help many of us to make our studios unique and special.

The only thing is that I went to the design page and you have to have premier advantage to use it.

Challenge accepted! 

No promises on when (obviously) but I have set up a dedicated project folder on my PC and started to collect some needed screenshots for illustrations. Now that the hard part is done...  🙄  we'll see what's next! 😊

Knowing that at least one errr: two fellow Renderotican will be enjoying is is all the motivation I need. 

Blir  
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2022 9:16:52 PM(UTC)
Blir

Challenge accepted! 

No promises on when (obviously) but I have set up a dedicated project folder on my PC and started to collect some needed screenshots for illustrations. Now that the hard part is done...  🙄  we'll see what's next! 😊

Knowing that at least one errr: two fellow Renderotican will be enjoying is is all the motivation I need. 

If you have not seen it, check out Geramdir's Artist Page.  She does things that I have no clue how to even begin to do.

Renderotica - Geramdrir - Gallery

Redsup  
#12 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2023 8:46:25 PM(UTC)
Redsup

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 16 post(s)

If i had any say, actual followers I'd do more.

The Curator of Downworld.
SnarltheWerewolf  
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2023 9:02:27 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

BTW...  ZenMaster3D... When I visit your "Artist Studio" page it does not look like the screen capture image you show, except for the "My Profile" block image and text.

There is a good chance I'm just being stupid.

Same actually. None of the stuff in the photo you posted show up when I visit your artist profile page, it looks exactly like the default one.