Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bitch.in.heat  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:50:11 AM(UTC)
bitch.in.heat

Just figured that I'd say "Hi" so...  Hi. Just started getting acquainted with Daz Studio, currently trying to figure out lighting and at the same time figure out how to clear decent looking floors using primitives. I felt I went about it at the wrong end before, just wanting to jump in and create scenes without learning a bit more about lighting.

I used to do some line art drawings before, but I never finished any of the drawings except for like... one (maybe two) and I could never get the shading done properly either so I abandoned that idea. Did some things in Blender before as well, only did a recliner couch and a footstool though, but it was fun. I know that Daz studio is not a sculpting program, but if someone has any tips or tricks on how to do "patterned" baseboards I'd welcome them all, I'm currently just using a cube that I changed dimensions on and just changed the diffuse colour - it works but it's not that pretty. I bought some interiors before but working with them felt... claustrophobic in lack of a better word. 

Anyway, hope you all have a great day.

GTA345  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 5:40:27 AM(UTC)
GTA345

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Hi. I remember when I first got into DAZ. Half the fun was experimenting and trying different things. I learn something new every day.