Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
UHF  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2021 10:54:41 PM(UTC)
UHF

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/64658_HOT-Jogger-Outfit-G8F-G8-1F

"MTT_IO JOG N01.jpg" in Hot Jogger is corrupted in my downloads.  I've redownloaded it twice, but the file appears glitched each time.  Is it my download or is everyone's?  Can anyone check?

(I have no idea how I am meant to contact a vendor on this platform.  There doesn't seem to be any mechanism of identifying vendors for communication.)

Hmm... Maybe its just a junk file.

kanshinin  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2021 4:37:03 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)
I would contact Renderotica and let them know. When you do, be as specific as possible (ie what makes you think it's corrupt?).

The staff can then look into it and contact the vendor; that's what they are here for.
Absinthe  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2021 9:04:24 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 103 post(s)

The file on the server is working as expected.

Please try clearing your history and redownload to a different folder on your machine and make sure the file size is 60mg.

Make sure to turn off ALL download accelerators. Also check that your virus program is not blocking the full download.

Admin

UHF  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2021 8:01:25 PM(UTC)
UHF

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Absinthe Go to Quoted Post

The file on the server is working as expected.

Please try clearing your history and redownload to a different folder on your machine and make sure the file size is 60mg.

Make sure to turn off ALL download accelerators. Also check that your virus program is not blocking the full download.

Admin

I redownloaded again, and I download a lot of things. I don't use any accelerators.  The issue still persists.  The download file size is 62,948,156 bytes.

I tend to be a little OCD about testing all new products (way more than most people).  I checked, and I'm not certain if this normal file is currently used. 

But If I do select it, the issues are very obvious.  Simply drop "MTT_IO JOG N01.jpg"  into the diffuse channel (base: white), its all glitchy there as well.  MTT_IO JOG N01.jpg is 1,554,924 bytes, while MTT_IO JOG N00.png is 2,305,897 bytes.

Visually "MTT_IO JOG N01.jpg" clearly looks off.  (admin can you see that?)