Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Malonexica  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 4:49:11 PM(UTC)
Malonexica

After using Futalicious for a while now, I've stumbled upon an issue today and have had no luck in solving it. It occurs once I apply a shell fix to the shell (or add on shells if any are there), and causes weird transparency and visible stripes/ seams to appear. Before applying the shell fix everything seems to work, with the shell having no visible issues pre-fix. As a side note, I've been using Futalicious with no major issues up until today. Any help in regards to this is much appreciated.

Hopefully, the attached image helps clarify the issue.

Malonexica attached the following image(s):
TS.jpg
Malonexica  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 6:59:59 PM(UTC)
Malonexica

Okay, so after some more trial and error I've managed to narrow things down slightly, but this raises the question of what exactly is the cause of this problem.

I messed about more with the scene with other items to see if other issues emerged, and it appears some hairstyles don't like this scene either (the below hairstyle puts a shell around the face and torso).

One thing that I had done in this scene that was different from normal was I used Ultra Scatter to populate the ground with grass and trees, but that is the only real notable difference compared to any other scene I've made and I fail to see how that would cause this specific problem.

After restarting the program and creating a new scene with only the default sunlight, things seem to work properly. Loading the previous scene and rendering still gave odd results. 

Does anyone know if there are issues with shells and particular environment settings or would it be something completely different? I plan on digging further into this, but any help in regards to this is greatly appreciated.   

File Attachment(s):
Test Render2.png (5,452kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
Malonexica attached the following image(s):
Test Render.png