Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
deviantfire  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 3:29:24 PM(UTC)
deviantfire

So I bought 2 Pro bundles from the Daz store (genesis 6 and genesis 8 males) but I can't control or pose the genitals in any way. Is there a tool I need to be able to do this or is there some controls I don't know about? I'm still new to this, thanks in advance.

matt  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 8:10:48 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Welcome.

The DAZ gens that come with the pro bundles for both male and female figures have no morphs, no controls for movement or shaping, nothing. You'll need to get some morph packs here in the store in order to do anything with them. Here's one to get you started:

http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/287_Male-Genitalia/sku/58240_G8M-Genitalia-Tool-Box

Take a look around the store under the 'male genitalia' tab under the 'naughty bits' subgroup on the left side of the screen. You'll find a lot more. I'd also look at the various geografted peckers that are on offer here from Meipe, dbxxx, Sledgehammer, and others. IMHO they are far better than the DAZ gens and can do a lot more.

thanks 2 users thanked matt for this useful post.
deviantfire on 11/3/2019(UTC), mlf on 2/13/2020(UTC)
ProtocolZero  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:12:43 PM(UTC)
ProtocolZero

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
The default gens that comes with the Pro packs have very limited functionality. Length, width, default pose (erect or flaccid) -- that's about it. Deepsea's George for G3M/G8M has his own genital shaping morph (mostly scale), and Male-M3dia's characters usually come with one or more shaping morphs. Anything else, you'll need one or more of the products found here in the store. I recommend SF-Design's stuff to begin with, and then there's stuff from Ambrosia3D, Poison, Eroticalist, etc., that will further enhance them.
thanks 2 users thanked ProtocolZero for this useful post.
deviantfire on 11/3/2019(UTC), mlf on 2/13/2020(UTC)
deviantfire  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 5:46:33 PM(UTC)
deviantfire

Thank you both :) I still don't understand what a good portion of the things you suggested are but I'll make sure to take a look. I'm a 3D artist but I only have experience modeling in Maya.
TrigonoIgneo  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:33:35 PM(UTC)
TrigonoIgneo

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Welcome.

The DAZ gens that come with the pro bundles for both male and female figures have no morphs, no controls for movement or shaping, nothing. You'll need to get some morph packs here in the store in order to do anything with them. Here's one to get you started:

http://www.renderotica.com/store/cat/287_Male-Genitalia/sku/58240_G8M-Genitalia-Tool-Box

Take a look around the store under the 'male genitalia' tab under the 'naughty bits' subgroup on the left side of the screen. You'll find a lot more. I'd also look at the various geografted peckers that are on offer here from Meipe, dbxxx, Sledgehammer, and others. IMHO they are far better than the DAZ gens and can do a lot more.

Hello everyone. I am new to this software. I have followed your recommendation and bought the Toolkit. I have installed it correctly but for some reason,i can't get it, to  attach to the character! Any ideas why?

File Attachment(s):
Screenshot.bmp (6,913kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
matt  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 6:11:47 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: TrigonoIgneo Go to Quoted Post

Hello everyone. I am new to this software. I have followed your recommendation and bought the Toolkit. I have installed it correctly but for some reason,i can't get it, to  attach to the character! Any ideas why?

That's a morph pack, not a genital mesh. You need to purchase (from DAZ) one of the G8M Pro Packs in order to get the genital graft that this kit is designed for.

mjw  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:33:09 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
To make the gens do stuff you need to use parameters. There are several parts to the penis which can be individually moved and or expanded. For size you can also try removing the 'Use Limits' parameter. Pick an element (Gens 1 is usually the base of the penis) and click the little cogged wheel in the relevant parameter pane - say Scale (no option to alter x,y,z separately) - and the pane will come up with various Parameter settings. Uncheck Use Limits.
Experiment for the effects you want. Less easy than some gens here, but can be done for free if budget an issue.