Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
revenant  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 9:41:26 PM(UTC)
revenant

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello All,

I'm routinely frustrated with Daz Studio and trying to make a nice cameltoe on G8F/V8 clothing, especially with geoshell clothing, like the Sexy Skinz leggings.

I've tried using a d-former, which should be trivial, but Daz makes it near impossible. You can't get the field where you need it since you can't create the dformer on the selected body part.

So, I'm trying various genitalia, mainly the V8 Anatomical Elements. For normal "fitting" clothing, this works fine, they will generally follow the contours of the genitals, even with Eroticalist's morphs (nice!).

But, when using clothing that is a geoshell, no dice. The genital shows up on top of the geoshell. I've had no luck copying and pasting the surface shaders from the geoshell onto the genital, nothing happens at all.

So, does anyone know how to achieve the elusive cameltoe with geoshell clothing?

Thanks!

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:56:18 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 302 time(s) in 240 post(s)

To my knowledge Geoshell clothing and Geografts are not exactly compatible unless the vendor takes the extra time to work on matching textures for the Geografts.

About the best option for what you are wanting is to find a product that morphs the area around Genesis 8 Female's groin region to make a cameltoe (The issue here from what I have heard is the Genesis based models do not have the extra detail/polys in this region to do much morphing, this is part of the reason why you will see most of the Genesis and later eras genital models work via geografting)

I have never gotten any of the Geoshell clothing to work when using Geografts and it is a shame as I think some os Lululee's stuff would look amazing, especially the latex or spandex type clothing, if they would work with Golden Palace and Headlights. Since both use scripts to copy the figures torso maps to match, but without a way to get it to copy the texture of the geoshell clothing you just end up with the geografts sticking out from the geoshell clothing.

revenant  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:16:59 PM(UTC)
revenant

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Thanks for the reply! All True.

I'd be happy if I could just copy the geoshell texture to the geograft but that doesn't seem to work.