Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MickeyJordan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 6:49:54 AM(UTC)
MickeyJordan

Hi,

I'm looking for an artist, who sets my script in a comic. It's just for me and I would love to see it done as a commission work. Whether it can get published, should not be an open question. We can talk about it. I have two scripts ready in my drawer, and I'm open minded for all questions and critics.

Edited by user Saturday, October 12, 2019 5:49:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zaavaleta  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 9:39:55 AM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

It might help to say what type of story you want to do. A lot of artists won't do certain genres; gay, straight, BDSM, torture, furry, dwarves, trans, etc.

MickeyJordan  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 9:57:38 AM(UTC)
MickeyJordan

Sorry, my fault. The story is dealing of two pretty girls, who earn their money by winning beauty contests. But they get in trouble with other people, who really don't want them to win every contest. So they get kidnapped. And what they experience now is the hell on earth. So, all in all, it's a lot of torture.
shadoman  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 12:50:51 PM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

I wish we had a forum thread where artist gave some idea of what a project would cost or cost per page to render a single page or group of pages,  If they would offer a discount for a large group of renders

If I were you I would write your own story and hire a 3D rendering artist to do a cover and maybe a dozen renders to place within your story

One or two images with the girls in their gowns on stage, another two or three displaying their kidnapping and the ballance in some sort of dungeon being tormented  I'm sure someone could do a dozen renders for maybe $500 -$750 this also depends on weather they have the props like a stage or contestant runway..  Doing an elaborate comic of say  25-50 pages  would cost double or triple the amount I mentioned

Creating comics especially those that use 3 D rendering software is no easy feat and very time consuming  sometimes a single render can take  12-24 hours

I stopped doing commission work years ago  it was too much of a hassle and I barely broke even for my troubles with all the time involved but at the time I needed a new computer with a price tag of $1300  so I did the job and was glad when it was done.. I vowed  never again

Regards  Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
KableSelec  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 7:23:19 PM(UTC)
KableSelec

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

I do not charge anywhere near those prices. If you need an artist, I am working on making realistic 3-D versions of real people for the stories I do. 

Message me

shadoman  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:09:29 PM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

Artist vary in price and quality whomever you select request sample images and make sure they are to your liking

I take 8 weeks from start to finish on my comics  Some have raised their eyes and think that is a very short time but I have three PC's and each is designed to perform a certain task so that while I'm rendering, I am either post working images or dropping my images into my comic panels and adding text on the other PC's..  I used to burn tha candle and work till Midnight on my comics  but I have slowed down.

But that does not mean I shirk my duty to put out a good comic that bears my name on almost every panel

Also get a quote via email and do not be afraid to ask for a few freebies like a Free Cover shot and give the artist an accurate idea of what you are looking for like the color of the hair, skin color, and  the size of the breasts,  Most base figures are designed to look like they are ages 19-22

Best luck in your venture

Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows