darkway
Premier Artist
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fixer  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 1:35:37 AM(UTC)
Fixer

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Outstanding work...
warloc07  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 1:55:45 AM(UTC)
warloc07

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Great work!
Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy! (-:
DarkFall  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 2:30:07 AM(UTC)
DarkFall

Honestly, i am not seeing a problem with the skin on the females,looking at the large image, and it still holds it's own IMO. The guy does not look threatened at all by his situation, if anything he is looking at that breast, and thinking damn, but his face does show a certain uneasiness, so he is kind of torn emotionally at this point. I think you conveyed this very well. All around well done work
mitru  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 2:54:49 AM(UTC)
mitru

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Nicely done... a great picture as
Mitru Comix - Erotic and Bondage Comic stories

Store Here: http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/mitru/314

mitru  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 2:56:31 AM(UTC)
mitru

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Nicely done... a great picture as
Mitru Comix - Erotic and Bondage Comic stories

Store Here: http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/mitru/314

matthacker  
#6 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 8:25:11 AM(UTC)
matthacker

Yes, too big of a scale and micro skin details typically baked in diffuse and specular maps looks wrong. Same thing with too little though - everything gets squished.

The only way to really avoid that is to use tileable detail maps for those details, but the shader used have to be built for that.

But hey, vendors are still baking in too much details and making shitty spec maps with baked in strength, and not proper normalized roughness maps. So I'd say very little chance that's going to change anytime soon.
KristinF  
#7 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 8:47:15 AM(UTC)
KristinF

Was thanked: 127 time(s) in 114 post(s)
Lovely work. Oh I am sure he is more than 'equipped' to look after himself ;)
"The higher and more advanced the civilisation, the more perverted the sex" Aldous Huxley
Lapse  
#8 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 9:19:39 PM(UTC)
Lapse

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Interesting and intriguing idea, and great execution of same! Personally I see the guy's emotions you wanted to portray.
With Iray I too find that with "scene" lighting only, I need to think about light very similar to 3Delight, but that is actually not very different from real lighting: to make an interesting and appealing photo inside one needs to put a lot of thought into lights and "fake" quite a few things.
darkway  
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 1, 2015 2:49:18 AM(UTC)
darkway

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Scene lighting I tend to think off a "stage" lighting and your right Lapse,it does work exactly like 3Delight,my issue is with the way iray has been talked about,pitched,presented.
Many people over on the Daz forums talk about shutter speed and referencing photographic methods because your working with real world lighting conditions in iray but "staged" lighting isn't real world,it's fake,staged/studio lighting is nothing new.
When you do actually light the world using real world lighting I find that interior shots produce grain and noise,so I end up constructing an inside scene that has no walls or ceiling......realistic lighting but unrealistic scene,again it's fake.
It's the same as usual if you ask me....forget the manual,just go with what works.
abakag  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:51:58 AM(UTC)
abakag

Good work, beautifull texture and perfect size for women, not to big.
XXYGeramdrir  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 1:33:04 PM(UTC)
XXYGeramdrir

Was thanked: 681 time(s) in 667 post(s)
Lovely picture with a quiet gentle mood.
I do think You reached Your goal of what You wanted to express (reading Your thoughts). He seems just to become aware of his inferiority but he does not seem worried, just unsure as it seems to be new for him. And the giantesses look caring - like mothers (but only a bit) - they seem to want to take care (her hands on his shoulders) but still look what they can do out of this situation

it is indeed an interesting situation for all of them - strange but full of possibilities. But they seem willing to try to find a solution that will be pleasing for them all without anyone being inferior. - and personally i am confident they will find a way, there are so many possibilities ;-)

For lighting: I do think we see so many artificial fotos and films we are more used to fake reality than to real one. Films where we can clearly see the face of the person running through a dark wood at night - lovely speculars at the right spots no matter how the light comes or if it is too dim to even see anything or the sun is behind the character... -- we take everything for rught that can not really be.
So i do notthink we should change that in 3D - at least i have given up to do so. I tried to live with 'the sun' or real lights in a room. The results got better with time, maybe even realistiv, but for the viewers it got boring pictures as they were bad lit and without color. In the meantime i am doing a stagelike composition - like in a film shoot (although i have no real idea how this works). I have driven by a real filmshooting where on a bright sunny day they arranged plenty of strong spotlights - just to create some additional lighting for the right effect. Personally i am doing the same now - our pictures are artificial anyway so i see no reason to create some extra realism (but that's me - only my 2 cents... ;-))
therat1200  
#12 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 5:37:09 PM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1456 time(s) in 1452 post(s)

super work!