DeepSpace3D
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mrduck  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 9:09:14 AM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

They all look great and look forward to them

G315t  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 10:20:56 AM(UTC)
G315t

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Interesting concepts. :-]
captaincordella  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 5:06:32 AM(UTC)
captaincordella

The T'agratha Dyad is a interesting change from your usual humanoid / arachnid designs. 

I am looking forward to seeing more!  

DeepSpace3D  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 5:49:17 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 25 post(s)

Plenty more to come - watch this space!

mongoloid  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 10:41:37 AM(UTC)
mongoloid

I'm looking forward for them with the greatest eagerness. 

By the way, have you considered a winged creature? Something that flies. Something insectile, with six (well, seven) limbs. 

Sutut  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 11:20:58 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

I always like your critters and neat some of them are getting feet.  A marsh or sandy land is one thing but if they want to run around a space station say Alpha Blue cruisin' for fun that hard metal floor would hurt.  Or they'd rip up the pricey shag carpet in some lady's room.

It'd be neat to have Poser versions too.

jimbojones  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 12:26:21 PM(UTC)
jimbojones

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hey DS, one of you biggest fans. Purchased many of the characters. If you have been a fan of the 80's movies Galaxy of Terror, Humanoids of the Deep, Breeders, Possession, and others as I have, you have made it possible to create material of that niche today and take it to the next level. Thank you !!

Everyone has their own taste to their art which is a good thing. I've said before for me, I think the Serpatha Ranger is the ultimate alien breeder. Triped Ranger is great too. For more cave and outdoor desert scense the bug charcters are great too Serpatha Dominator and Hunter Bug I want to work more with. I like your Arachin Drone out of shown there. Very creature and animal alien looking still.  I like personally on characters to have arms and hands and grappling legs to create fight scenes and the character to be able to capture their prey. Love your newer textures and looks as well. Great work as always!

DeepSpace3D  
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:49:03 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

Thanks. Feet - depends on how the look and feel of the creature develops. As for Poser, I'm afraid I gave up on it a few years ago. Poser got me started in 3D so it wasn't an easy split, but it had too many bugs and issues and Daz does HDRI better.

Originally Posted by: Sutut Go to Quoted Post

I always like your critters and neat some of them are getting feet.  A marsh or sandy land is one thing but if they want to run around a space station say Alpha Blue cruisin' for fun that hard metal floor would hurt.  Or they'd rip up the pricey shag carpet in some lady's room.

It'd be neat to have Poser versions too.

DeepSpace3D  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:50:21 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

Thanks Jimbo, much appreciated.

Originally Posted by: jimbojones Go to Quoted Post

Hey DS, one of you biggest fans. Purchased many of the characters. If you have been a fan of the 80's movies Galaxy of Terror, Humanoids of the Deep, Breeders, Possession, and others as I have, you have made it possible to create material of that niche today and take it to the next level. Thank you !!

Everyone has their own taste to their art which is a good thing. I've said before for me, I think the Serpatha Ranger is the ultimate alien breeder. Triped Ranger is great too. For more cave and outdoor desert scense the bug charcters are great too Serpatha Dominator and Hunter Bug I want to work more with. I like your Arachin Drone out of shown there. Very creature and animal alien looking still.  I like personally on characters to have arms and hands and grappling legs to create fight scenes and the character to be able to capture their prey. Love your newer textures and looks as well. Great work as always!

DeepSpace3D  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 7:51:44 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

While I have thought about a winged creature, the thought of rigging it has put me off. Doesn't mean I won't get round to trying it though!

Originally Posted by: mongoloid Go to Quoted Post

I'm looking forward for them with the greatest eagerness. 

By the way, have you considered a winged creature? Something that flies. Something insectile, with six (well, seven) limbs. 

Grinch7771214  
#11 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2022 9:22:49 AM(UTC)
Grinch7771214

I'm waiting