Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cowrie  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:38:34 AM(UTC)
Cowrie

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Some cumshot products I see available in the store specify to use with a specific genitalia product.  What I want to know is, for something like DragiHadzitosic's Juicy Ride, would the props still work fine for, say, regular Futalicious for G8F instead of Riding Academy for Dicktator G8M?

What about cases where the intended genitalia and the one you want to use are even more different, like using DeepSpace3D's MoneyShotz for XY on one of the Cock-O-Rama genitals by Laudanum?  I mean, I doubt the ones positioned right against the shaft of the cock would work on something else, at least not without modification, but it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for the drips and squirts to be able to conform to another type of genitalia with few or no adjustments.  Or does it?

These are just a couple of examples, of course.  I'm curious about this in a general sense for all cumshots sold for use with a particular genital, assuming such a generalization can be made.

rbug02  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 1:08:41 PM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)
well you could always get this https://www.renderotica....-/sku/58442_Cum-PRO-Pack
it is a series of props allowing it to be used with any gen....
I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??