Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BGG1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 3:00:44 PM(UTC)
BGG1

Hi all,

Newb to the site (and DAZ) and will try not to take up much time. I have a confusing issue. Downloaded a bunch of stuff here I liked and managed to get it all put where it should be and working - EXCEPT: Both "Dickator v3 G3M" and "Golden Palace G3F"... Both load okay and I can play with the posings and settings, but for some reason I cannot load any colors to them. I try and it says "Load Shell" - so I do and nothing appears to happen.

I've uninstalled/Reinstalled x3 and nothing. I'm pretty sure I am doing something very basic wrong, but I'm stumped. Could anyone offer advice please?

I thank y'all for your time. I appreciate it.

B

Cilla  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 3:59:20 PM(UTC)
Cilla

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ouch, four months ago. Did you get it sorted out? I only have the G8M version my process is:
1. Make sure my G8M character is selected in the "Scene" tab (in your case it will be a G3M character)
2. Load the Dicktator Genitalia
3. Double click on "MAT Copy"
4. Double click on "Dicktator_Shell"

Then in the scene tab I select the Shell and I load my texture onto that. If I have the dictator selected in the scene tab the Shell won't load - popup reads "Select Dictator Shell and try again." I need to have the main character selected. Don't know if that helped but I thought I'd post a response.