Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cryphius3DX  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:49:43 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 35 post(s)

I know this has been asked many times but I can't seem to get the rings around the nipples to go away. Where can I set their transparency? It's not the shell thats showing, right? Its the graft I think? How do i make the graft transparent to the regular breast beneath it?

Why doesn't the nipple texture go to the edge of graft?

Edited by user Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:52:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cryphius3DX attached the following image(s):
rings.jpg
matt  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:05:41 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Are you using any other attachments, such as Futalicious or Golden Palace? If you are, select the geometry shell on those grafts and use the shell fix script. Did you execute the material copy script on the headlights before you added the shell? If not, delete the shell, execute the script, and re-add the shell. The graft should not be transparent. It needs the materials of the figure applied to it, then you add the shell. Try that.

thanks 3 users thanked matt for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 4/21/2019(UTC), Meipe on 4/22/2019(UTC), Zeppelin on 4/24/2019(UTC)
Cryphius3DX  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:23:34 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Are you using any other attachments, such as Futalicious or Golden Palace? If you are, select the geometry shell on those grafts and use the shell fix script. Did you execute the material copy script on the headlights before you added the shell? If not, delete the shell, execute the script, and re-add the shell. The graft should not be transparent. It needs the materials of the figure applied to it, then you add the shell. Try that.

Hmm, it's working now after I deleted everything and restarted. Thank you. I think I may not have had the Gen8 female selected when loading the materials.

Also, the Hint info is wrong. It says Load the Headlights AND the Shell, THEN hit the materials script. Yet I see the icons numbers 1-4 in the way you just told me.

matt  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:14:08 PM(UTC)
matt

Originally Posted by: castor9mm Go to Quoted Post

Hmm, it's working now after I deleted everything and restarted. Thank you. I think I may not have had the Gen8 female selected when loading the materials.

Also, the Hint info is wrong. It says Load the Headlights AND the Shell, THEN hit the materials script. Yet I see the icons numbers 1-4 in the way you just told me.

Glad you got it working. I honestly don't think it matters whether you add the shell before you execute the MAT copy script, it only matters whether or not you have the main figure selected. I don't use the shell very often, though. The Headlights work very well without it, and sometimes, depending on the figure and textures you're using, they actually look BETTER without the shell. Have fun. :)

Cryphius3DX  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 8:58:37 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Glad you got it working. I honestly don't think it matters whether you add the shell before you execute the MAT copy script, it only matters whether or not you have the main figure selected. I don't use the shell very often, though. The Headlights work very well without it, and sometimes, depending on the figure and textures you're using, they actually look BETTER without the shell. Have fun. :)

Hey, so I bought the juicy cameltoe mod. It uses a shell too. I can use shellfix to remove the white on the cameltoe but I cant correct the headlights. Could applying them in a certain order help? Any suggestions? Thanks man.

matt  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 11:30:56 PM(UTC)
matt

Hey, so I bought the juicy cameltoe mod. It uses a shell too. I can use shellfix to remove the white on the cameltoe but I cant correct the headlights. Could applying them in a certain order help? Any suggestions? Thanks man.

Try selecting the cameltoe shell and executing the 'fix shell' script. If that doesn't work, select the headlight shell and execute the script. I don't have juicy cameltoe, so I can't say for sure. If those things don't work, contact the vendors. Thwy might havfe better insight.