Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ThomasTergel  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:14:51 AM(UTC)
ThomasTergel

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)

I've got a Genesis 3 male loaded into my scene. Do I need top add Genesis 3 Male Genitals before I add Dicktator? I've added both and I get two penises.

When I add Dictator to my Genesis 3 male, it looks correct until I Accept 'Unsupported' and 'none'... Then it looks wonky. The head is all flat. When I have my Genesis 3 male selected (I've renamed it, but it's still Genesis 3 correct?), and I double-click 2- Dicktator Material, II get an error saying "SelectGenesis 3 Male and try again."

When I double-click 3 Dicktator Shell v3, it adds a grey material to his arms, waist and chest.

How do i get this to work?

thank you,

Thomas

Zaavaleta  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:54:54 AM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Dicktator replaces the G3Male genitals, so you don't need those at all. Just start with the G3Male. When you go to the Dicktator directory, the first file should be an info file. Click that and it should tell you exactly what to do next.

The shell is a covering that matches up the textures between G3M and Dicktator. The instructions will tell you how to use it. Hope that helps.

ThomasTergel  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 4:39:13 AM(UTC)
ThomasTergel

Thank you for responding.... I wish that I could post screen grabs of my results. When I select my Genesis 3 male and add Dicktator, it adds it to him and a it looks good. When I Okay the auto-fit menu with Unsupported and None, the testicles look a little wonky. With Genesis 3 Male still selected, I double-click 2_Dicktator Material, I get this error: SelectGenesis 3 male and try again. With Genesis 3 male selected and I double-click 3_Dicktator Shell, it turns his torso grey.....
Meipe  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 1:10:50 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)
ThomasTergel  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:46:53 AM(UTC)
ThomasTergel

Meipe, thank you for responding. Yes, I believe I did everything right.

1. Everything appears correct as I add Dictator ot my model.

2. The testicles get a little wonky as I either accept either "Unsupported" or Michael 4."

3. I get the error "SelectGenesis 3 Male and try again" even though he was selected when I added the material setting.

4. The Shell greys out his torso.

ThomasTergel attached the following image(s):
results.jpg
Meipe  
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 1:30:53 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)
Sorry for the late reply, I'm completely out of time.

You shouldn't get the autofit window in the first place... are you loading Dicktator for G8M on a G3M figure? Or you may have loaded an edited version of G3M in the scene, I see it is named Genesis3 Male, instead of Genesis 3 Male... Try to load the basic G3M in the scene, and apply the character texture and shape afterwards. This way Dicktator will be sure to properly graft on the character.