Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BBSoft  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 3:22:51 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi, I'm having a problem when I apply displacement on futalicious v3 and I think it only happens when I'm also using Headlights.

I have a copy of the same model without Headlights and the futalicious doesn't get those marks when applying displacement. I tried deleting the futalicious after adding the headlights, then adding the futalicious again, nothing. Not sure what is the problem, I have tried bumping the displacement with the texture wizard and nothing. This is a G8F and I'm also using Roasty, but like I said, the only difference between this model and the one without this issue, is the Headlights.

BBSoft  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 10:38:00 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

Well I "fixed" it. Turns out I REALLY had to bump up the shaft displacement shell. I think I had to do it around 10 or 12 times.
Still, would like to know if it's normal for this to happen when using Headlights with Futalicious o.o
Nejjin  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:38:40 PM(UTC)
Nejjin

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I had a similar issue with displacement on a G8F that had a unique skin texture and displacement, when I copied the skin texture it also copied the displacement. Bumping the shell offset thing messed up the roasty bits so I had to remove the displacement from the futalicious gens and the G8F.
BBSoft  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:51:15 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

yeah, I'm editiing my character again and just now I noticed how the displacement on the shaft don't go all the way to the roasty bit so you get this weird line there. Is there a way around this or is simply not good idea to use displacement with roasy on?
I just checked the promo pictures of roasty and it seems meipe is not using displacement there so, probably not compatible.
Meipe  
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 1:20:24 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)