Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billyben  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:44:11 PM(UTC)
billyben

Was thanked: 1504 time(s) in 1278 post(s)

Was going to be an insta-buy ( I actually loaded them in my cart) until I saw no G8/V8 poses.  Any timeframe on when Bondage Furnishings will have native G8 poses?

Bill
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused
terrancew_hod  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 5:12:34 PM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: billyben Go to Quoted Post

Was going to be an insta-buy ( I actually loaded them in my cart) until I saw no G8/V8 poses.  Any timeframe on when Bondage Furnishings will have native G8 poses?

Same thing here. I think M8/V8 should be supported in these products by now since we are years into the current generation. My products support the current generation and I like others shouldn't be asked to pay full price, then try to fit the product on the newer generation ourselves.

EDIT: And I'm surprised there isn't an addon product to use these props with PE or LaFemme, especially PE.. that's sold right here on this site.

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 5:19:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

davo  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 10:19:56 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Freeone usually follows up pretty quick with a G8 version. Its six of one half dozen of the other. Im afraid If we did a g8 only support then there would be a the same arguement for g3 since there is such a huge legacy of G3 content users on the market. There was a huge out cry back when v3 went to v4 and users were demanding v2, v3 and v4 if you can believe it.
I would support Lafemme if she had an actual vagina and anus, but as yet, nobody has taken up that challenge that I know of.
Sutut  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 4:32:13 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
Freeone usually follows up pretty quick with a G8 version. Its six of one half dozen of the other. Im afraid If we did a g8 only support then there would be a the same arguement for g3 since there is such a huge legacy of G3 content users on the market. There was a huge out cry back when v3 went to v4 and users were demanding v2, v3 and v4 if you can believe it.
I would support Lafemme if she had an actual vagina and anus, but as yet, nobody has taken up that challenge that I know of.

Anyone working on fits for LaFemme, Pauline, Project Evo?

I'm not asking wishfully, I'm working out Pose paks ...

Was thinking of doing some "Fits" for various characters and selling them here.

Mind you I'm a Poser loyalist but seem to be getting the hang of this and I've heard most Poser poses translate into Daz if the same figure is used.

Dareshiranu  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 8:35:22 PM(UTC)
Dareshiranu

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post

A majority of products seem to have G3 and G8 support when it comes to fit or poses. It was only earlier generations such as Genesis or G2 where it was more typical to see V4 and whatever as dual options.

I feel as if I'm being penalized for using the latest figure here by having to pay more. Logically it would seem as if G3/G8 poses should come packaged and V4 (because it's a legacy product after all) should come with a premium for the poses.

But I'm just an end user, and pay attention to the Daz half of the marketplaces, what do I know?

Alch6560  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 3:25:37 PM(UTC)
Alch6560

Will there be a G8 product for the Bondage Furnishings?