Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
daancouzijn  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 12:20:53 PM(UTC)
daancouzijn

In regards to the question underneath, I managed to find the content by searching in the 'content library' tab, instead of the 'smart content' tab. Though, I still have a question: 

How do I apply the same skincolor of my character to the added genitalia?

Hey guys,

I bought the XY male genitalia for Genesis 8 Male, unzipped it, placed the content in the right files (content library) and it won't appear in my software. What am I doing wrong?

Hope someone can help me!

Daan

Edited by user Friday, March 1, 2019 12:58:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

dbxxx  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 3:00:50 PM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Files are supposed to be in "content library" not "smart content" . Auto blending is not possible with any significant kind of detail. XY does take your character's color but applys the shell on top of it to add the details. XY HDM pack has 16 colors to pick from and with it's gradual transition that is more then enough to match any custom character I got my hands on. Plus it adds a lot of details to the skin.
I fiddled with all kinds of shader-shell combinations and scripts to trie to make the process automatic but, anyone correct me if I'm wrong, it's not possible with current DazStudio, so the best that we can do is provide color options.