Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
esoteric0781  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:11:54 AM(UTC)
esoteric0781

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ive been searching high and low for this character Thunder3d uses a lot in his promo images. Looks just like Fairuza balk from the craft movie. Any idea?first image
Thunder-3D  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:53:21 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: esoteric0781 Go to Quoted Post
Ive been searching high and low for this character Thunder3d uses a lot in his promo images. Looks just like Fairuza balk from the craft movie. Any idea?first image

Hi eosteric!

I LOVE that character. All three (the redhead, blonde and raven hair) are actually the same morph from Pretty3D. Her name is just "Pretty".

I first used her G3 model in my original promo's in '17 (the redhead). All the newer ones in the red and black room are "Pretty NG G8". About 7-8 months ago I updated her to use the Victoria 8 materials and added the Blonde and Raven hair who I named "Good Girl" and "Naughty". The redhead is the basic Vicky8 mats, the blonde "Good Girl" has been custom shaded to make her a bit more tanned, and the raven haired "Naughty" version used to be just lightened mats but now she uses a new mat set based on Vicky8 that is much lighter called "sunless for genesis 8 females" from DAZ. All their makeups are custom blended with the original mats.

I love using her in my main promos because she's just realistic enough, but also has a slightly tooned look in the eyes that makes her a bit more expressive than other morphs.

You can find the "Pretty" figure in G2 as "Red Rabbit", G3 as "Pretty NG" and G8 as Pretty NG G8" on the DAZ site. There is also a Vicky4 version on '*deleted*

Cheers!
Thunder

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 2/28/2019(UTC)