Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fubfub  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 9:47:05 PM(UTC)
fubfub

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Just an FYI that Cum Blaster By: DragiHadzitosic is pretty cool but it's for the older version of Dicktator. Let's hope it can be updated to work properly with Dicktator V3. (To be fair the product doesn't mention V3).

Dragi  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:00:16 PM(UTC)
Dragi

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi,
I can update Cum Blaster to work on Dicktator v3, but not right now. You will be notified..
thanks 1 user thanked Dragi for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 2/8/2019(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 12:00:12 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

That would be outsanding. I bought Gagged-D a while back and that had the same issue, seams the rigging changed between the different versions of Dicktator. The misalingment issue is also present in the Moneyshotz product as well, so it's not just yours. 

I was hezitant to pick this up because since I've moved on to V3 of Dicktator, I can't really use these products, which is a shame, because they are very well made. Hearing that you're willing to work on this has gotten you another sale today.

zombiecharger65  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 1:22:13 AM(UTC)
zombiecharger65

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
So it is a known issue. Great. I just bought this for use with Dicktator V3 and it doesn't work. Even put in a support ticket. You need to put it on the site that it does not work with V3, as I assume most people have this version.
zombiecharger65  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 1:25:25 AM(UTC)
zombiecharger65

Just double checked, you cannot purchase the old version of Dicktator. If you click on Dicktator for G8M, it is V.03.
fubfub  
#6 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 5:26:58 AM(UTC)
fubfub

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Yes, I am pleased that the vendor has replied and aims to fix this problem. However in the meantime (if he/she has lack of time) the product should be noted that it does not work with V3 as explained by zombiecharger65. I have fixed the files myself after some googling and while it's not perfect, it works. I hope the vendor will update soon or at least address the description so people are not paying for something that they cannot get anymore.

I, for one, will be a little more hesitant on purchasing from this vendor in the future.

DeepSpace3D  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 11:28:49 AM(UTC)
DeepSpace3D

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 25 post(s)
"That would be outsanding. I bought Gagged-D a while back and that had the same issue, seams the rigging changed between the different versions of Dicktator. The misalingment issue is also present in the Moneyshotz product as well, so it's not just yours."

BrimstoneOmega - this is not true. MoneyShotz for G8M Dicktator works with v3 - it was updated some time ago.
BrimstoneOmega  
#8 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 6:25:39 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Originally Posted by: DeepSpace3D Go to Quoted Post
"That would be outsanding. I bought Gagged-D a while back and that had the same issue, seams the rigging changed between the different versions of Dicktator. The misalingment issue is also present in the Moneyshotz product as well, so it's not just yours."

BrimstoneOmega - this is not true. MoneyShotz for G8M Dicktator works with v3 - it was updated some time ago.

Right on. Wasn't aware that it was updated.

Wish there was a better way to know when things are updated on this site as opposed to scrolling through pages of products. Good to know thought, I'll download the update now.

Dragi  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:33:21 PM(UTC)
Dragi

Hi,
I am sorry for not addressing that Cum Blaster doesn't work on Dicktator v3. Currently, I am working on another project and I will be finished within a few days. After that, I will update the content that I made for Dicktator. I think that the update will be finished by the end of this month if everything goes as planned.
banditcameraman on 2/8/2019(UTC)
zombiecharger65  
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 2:42:56 AM(UTC)
zombiecharger65

I hope this is true. I own a number of your products and have even more in my wish list for future purchase. If you fix the problem, purchases will continue. :)
Dragi  
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 5:37:30 PM(UTC)
Dragi

Gagged D and Cum Blaster are updated.
BrimstoneOmega on 2/25/2019(UTC)
Absinthe  
#12 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 10:12:33 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 102 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

Wish there was a better way to know when things are updated on this site as opposed to scrolling through pages of products. Good to know thought, I'll download the update now.

If you have a valid email address and have whitelisted Renderotica, every time an update is posted, all customers get an email notice and fresh download links.

thanks 1 user thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 2/25/2019(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#13 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 3:32:31 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Originally Posted by: Absinthe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

If you have a valid email address and have whitelisted Renderotica, every time an update is posted, all customers get an email notice and fresh download links.

I am quite dumb sometimes, and must have overlooked the email, and since I have about a dozen pages in my download section that one got overlooked since it was about 5 pages deep. Anyway, thank you, and a big Thank You to both Dragi and DeepSpace3D for thier wonderful products and thier continued support and updates!

zombiecharger65  
#14 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 9:52:51 PM(UTC)
zombiecharger65

Thanks for getting on this. Also, everyone, DragiHadzitosic's products are on sale right now. I recommend Cumshots Cum on Tits and Ass Cum Shots. I often mix and match these with the Moneyshotz line. :D