Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SKWills  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 8:01:38 PM(UTC)
SKWills

Hello. I was wondering, why has no one made models or poses or motions for ICLone? Or Crazytalk Animator?

Many of us use it, and it'd be very useful to have content available for it.

Absinthe  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2018 2:07:03 PM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 102 post(s)

Content Artists may be unaware of the need. Perhaps if you directly contacted your favorites and asked them?

Or post it in the wishlist forum

thanks 1 user thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
SKWills on 4/4/2018(UTC)
SKWills  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:10:16 AM(UTC)
SKWills

Thanks. I will try.
AnriCZ  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2020 12:05:00 PM(UTC)
AnriCZ

Hello, I am looking for somebody who can make realistic female genitalia that has morphs for the basic CC3+ Reallusion female character.
If you do not have Character Creator I can send you .fbx file with the character and you can edit it and send me back, but the problem is, that I should be able to add it back to the Character creator for dressing her, add make up etc. Then I should be able to export this character to Unity, for building the game. I was trying to add genitals from DAZ as accessories, but they are not working in Unity, they dance separately from character, if I add them as cloth they are stretching and do not look like genitals. So, they should be a part of the character body.

Edited by user Saturday, November 7, 2020 5:26:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

StrongFang  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 12:43:58 PM(UTC)
StrongFang

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 57 post(s)
There is a new female genital prop for CC3+ available in Marketplace (ONLY). There is some sort of TOS problem making morphing genitalia for sale in the Reallusion stores, so Character Creator CC3+ male and female genitalia, while available, contain no morphs other than pubic hair morphs. The female CC3+ genitalia are called "BB CC3+ Cloth Anatomically Accurate Katherine Style 40." I agree there are a lot of us here who Reallusion products and would welcome a good selection of genitalia, dildos, and restraints compatible with that system. There are morphing male and female genitalia for CC3, at least at this time. However, they are a pain to work with and are not very good looking.
AnriCZ  
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 1:10:02 PM(UTC)
AnriCZ

Originally Posted by: StrongFang Go to Quoted Post
There is a new female genital prop for CC3+ available in Marketplace (ONLY). There is some sort of TOS problem making morphing genitalia for sale in the Reallusion stores, so Character Creator CC3+ male and female genitalia, while available, contain no morphs other than pubic hair morphs. The female CC3+ genitalia are called "BB CC3+ Cloth Anatomically Accurate Katherine Style 40." I agree there are a lot of us here who Reallusion products and would welcome a good selection of genitalia, dildos, and restraints compatible with that system. There are morphing male and female genitalia for CC3, at least at this time. However, they are a pain to work with and are not very good looking.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I saw posts about the changes in their rules, this is why I was asking for someone who can make a custom work, but I guess that those rules also cover the custom work ((. Thank you for your suggestion about the asset "BB CC3+ Cloth Anatomically Accurate Katherine Style 40."  I will take a look. I was not able to find any morphing genitalia at all, even for CC3. Do you may be know the asset name? 

StrongFang  
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 2:42:04 PM(UTC)
StrongFang

"Anatomical Male Base" and "Anatomical Female Base." They are in MarketPlace ONLY. Using these is not for the faint of heart. They take an incredible amount of tweaking to look even half-way decent. If you have trouble finding them send me a PM and I'll send you the product links.  The BB CC3+ female genital is very realistic and in a sort of "half-open" position that should accommodate penetration animations unless extreme close-ups are desired. I finally got the BB CC3+ female genital to cooperate after a bit of prodding (sorry). I am working on a animation for the Fall Contest that features this. I'll send you a PM when I post it. If you decide to get the BB CC3+ genital let me know and I may be able to help you over a couple of hurdles I faced.  There is also a BB CC3+ ;male (non-morphing) genital for sale, also in MarketPlace, but I haven't bought it yet.  Want to put the female one through her paces first (sorry again).

Edited by user Saturday, November 7, 2020 2:45:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AnriCZ  
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 2:55:50 PM(UTC)
AnriCZ

You are awesome, thank you. I will take a look at all of those assets and for sure will ask for help ;) few weeks ago I bought "BB CC3 Anatomically Accurate Female Base Style30 LITE American" and "BB CC3+ Cloth Anatomically Accurate Caleb Style 40" female genitals are not so bad, but when I export them to Unity and play animation they change their place, a little, but ... )) so I have to "dance" a little bit to make them look good, for the male genitals they are not good at all, finally for male I use GoldenPalace from DAZ, they are excellent and have morphs, so I can manipulate with them as I want), but... here is also its but, I have to "dance" a lot with textures, to make them look the same as male character body.
Yes, please send me PM when you will post your animation)
AnriCZ  
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2020 4:34:55 PM(UTC)
AnriCZ

I bought "BB CC3+ Cloth Anatomically Accurate Katherine Style 40." and it looks really better then "BB CC3 Anatomically Accurate Female Base Style30 LITE American" look more natural, tomorrow I will play with it a little, will see how it looks like in Unity.
StrongFang  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 11:54:53 AM(UTC)
StrongFang

Your mailbox is full. You may want to empty a few things to make room for more PMs.
AnriCZ  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2020 3:17:12 PM(UTC)
AnriCZ

Originally Posted by: StrongFang Go to Quoted Post
Your mailbox is full. You may want to empty a few things to make room for more PMs.

I just removed all messages from the mailbox because it was full, if you wrote me anything, please send your message again. Thank you