Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Masterstroke  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:06:13 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

I can only recommend this new female genital prop. It is awesome. I hope to see more morphs for it. It has some good morphs allready, but you can never have enough though. Lady's garden will be my new default for Roxy. https://www.renderotica....38_Lady-s-Garden-For-G8F

simontemplar  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:02:21 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
The promos don't give much away when it comes to this gens set possibilities. A review might be a good idea :)
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Masterstroke  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 9:56:31 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

So do you think you need something more detailed than the basic G8F genitals? Are the New gens and Golden Palace to complex? I think Lady's Garden is somewhere between those two. It is like the basic DAZ Gens, only Pubic lips and anus have more polygons available to shift around. There is also more to the inside. It all is in one material only and you have two options of UV sets. Either base female UV or default genital UV, that can take all basic DAZ Gen materials. The texture maps work fine. The normal maps give the desired details. An additional skin prop works like a body shell, but it is a gen prop only. You can adjust the amount of the material saturation by using the opacity slider.

Lady's Garden poses quite nicely with your figure. There are some minimal unwanted mesh distortion, when legs are bent to extremes, but those are less dramatic, than those you'll have on Golden Palace. The provided morphs do work well, still make you want more. Poison, are you reading? hint, hint ... ;-) One thing, that I think is anatomical wrong on every digital genital for every figure, is the urethra position, that is way to anterior again, also on this one. It suppose to be closer to the vagina (medical term, not to mix up with the whole genital system. What can be seen from the outside is the vulva. .. just saying) A correction morph will help.

Include in this package is a pubic hair set as you might know it from other Mike1954 products.

It is worth the money and I am a happy customer.

simontemplar  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 4:27:17 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

One question: how does this kit fare in terms of stretching? I mean, some males in that 3d world are rather well endowed...
also, not all go for the front door. I'd very much like to know how well that kit will take large vaginal or oral penetrations :)
Masterstroke  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:13:47 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

first image Girl bottom: default G8F with default Lady's Garden.
                Girl Top: Roxy Character with customized Lady's Garden. some extra work on the textures, some extra morph targets

Masterstroke attached the following image(s):
Lady's Garden Review_01.jpg
Masterstroke  
#6 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:16:13 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

second image: same scene as picture one.
                      Both girls with default Vagina open and anus Open applied.

Lady's Garden Review_02.jpg
simontemplar  
#7 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:50:42 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Thanks for the snapshots! That's really helpful :)

Masterstroke  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:12:38 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

So here is my opinion to that product.
First of all: I like it it. It might not appear as an all happy product at first. It needs more morph targets. It also has some small bending distortion. The mesh topography might be the reason.
I think, that's already it on the con-side.
On the pro side: if you're willing and have fun in customizing stuff, then this is it. Make morphs and fiddle around with shaders and materials. Either make use of the included Normal maps or create your own. Better also add displacements for it.   My advise is to make effort and copy this texture in Photoshop on your favorite gen map. The UV is almost the same as the DAZ default Gen map, - easy.
This product comes with an additional skin overlay, which is basically a mesh copy of the genital prop. It works like a geometry shell, that carries the gen textures. Best usage for the additional skin prop is to make wet maps and overlay effects. You can get stunning effects with it. It all comes with some pubic hair, that adds realism. Here is my result after a few days of customizing (hope you like it:

Edited by user Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:19:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LG_review_02.jpg
Devil_odin  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:47:30 PM(UTC)
Devil_odin

is it going to add compatibility to g3?
Six00  
#10 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 4:21:02 AM(UTC)
Six00

hab da mal ne frage mein enlisch ist nicht gut dehal deutsch sorry

würde das protukt kaufen meine frage an euch  bekomme ich unterwäsche über dieses protukt ohne das es duchscheint beim rendern

danke im voraus

Masterstroke  
#11 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 6:08:51 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Originally Posted by: Six00 Go to Quoted Post

hab da mal ne frage mein enlisch ist nicht gut dehal deutsch sorry

würde das protukt kaufen meine frage an euch  bekomme ich unterwäsche über dieses protukt ohne das es duchscheint beim rendern

danke im voraus

Unterwäsche ist soweit kein Problem, ich würde aber die Schamhaare entweder löschen oder unsichtbar machen.

Six00  
#12 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 6:15:43 AM(UTC)
Six00

danke @Masterstroke

ich meine das sie an den seiten herausschauen oder auch oben , wenn sie transparent sind sieht man sie ja nicht

wie geht das das man sie unter die unterwäche bekommt die Pubic Haare werden benötigt

thx schon mal im voraus

Edited by user Monday, April 29, 2019 6:24:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Masterstroke  
#13 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:51:00 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Originally Posted by: Six00 Go to Quoted Post

danke @Masterstroke

ich meine das sie an den seiten herausschauen oder auch oben , wenn sie transparent sind sieht man sie ja nicht

wie geht das das man sie unter die unterwäche bekommt die Pubic Haare werden benötigt

thx schon mal im voraus

oha !!! Das ist etwas kniffliger. Da würde ich mit den Opacity Maps der Schamhaare experimentieren.
Suche nach den Pubic Hair default map *.png und schwärze die Mitte zu 100%. Wie das genau mit deinen Unterwäscheteilen zusammen passt musst Du leider selbst heraus finden.
Sorry, das ist eine Sache von Versuch und Irrtum.
Speichere diese veränderte Map als neue *.png im selben Ordner ab.

Six00  
#14 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 9:33:18 AM(UTC)
Six00

danke für deine hilfe

habe da noch ne frage,bekommt man eine Genesis auch komplett exportirt ich meine mit textur die man bearbeiten kann.

die Genesis torsor mit den haaren die man im daz angelegt hat und dan im ps bearbeiten kann

thx schon mal