Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:14:18 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 115 post(s)

Well... the weekend is over and so is Game Of Thrones, I'll keep my "fingers" shut about that outside of saying... wow...just...wow, anyway it's a brand new week so let's get it kicked off right by checking in with More10, powerage, nEO, Chaosophia, Sexy3DComics, Nenet and Sexy3DComics and see what great new products they have for us!

Lady Liberty vs Madame Moonlight

Lady Liberty, a member of Unirana City Defenders, goes after the infamous villainess Madame Moonlight and her gang.

Real Canvas: Erotic Theme For DS Iray

10 Realistic canvas art painting props.

Crew Of Solaris: Portal For G3F

Large 56 Interior pose set for G3 on the Solaris Portal a Sci-Fi interior. The Solaris Portal model is another sci fi interior by petipet available at Daz 3D. Included cameras take you right to the pose you need.

Injured Escape For G8F

20 poses of Genesis 8 Female struggling injured by many different means. From poisoning to stabbed to trying to flee the scene with her life. These poses are a need for stories with a strong female lead.

Blackmaled, Kirsty Pt4

A close call makes Kirsty decide to try to give up her new kinky lifestyle. But revelations about Mike her husband send her back into the arms of her black lover, things quickly spiral out of control culminating in an unprotected gang bang right in front of her husband.

Vacation On The Yacht

Sexual adventures with Miri and Maggie

Blackmaled, Kirsty Omnibus Edition

Blackmaled: Kirsty’s Story complete is a 333 page long illustrated story, consisting of Episodes 1-4.

Communications  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:18:12 AM(UTC)
Communications

And with a few blinks of the eyes, we are already at the halfway point of the week! as I always say time seems to fly by so fast, speaking of time flying by fast, to all our friends over in Colorado... looks like you all skipped right past Summer and Fall and revisited Winter???  Well let's help warm things up by checking in with CrazySky3D, DragiHadzitosic, nEO, Thunder-3D, DeepSpace3D, EdArt3D and powerage and see what great new products they have for us!

Dildo Box

Have you always wanted to give your Character a present? Now you have the chance to pack your Sex Toys and give them to your model.
Included in the product is 1 vibrator box

Blowbang

Blowbang is a set of 3 conforming cum props with their shells for Genesis 8 Female, makeup, body wetness, red eyes wearables and mouth pose.

32 Interior poses for Solaris Corridor Sci-Fi interior. Included cameras take you right to the pose you need without have to search for your figure.

Inspiration SE: For Her Pleasure, Good Vibrations! G8

Turn it up and turn her on! 

MoneyShotz For G8M Cock-O-Rama Core Pack

Genitalia for G8M has it. Dicktator for G3M has it. Dicktator for G8M has it. XY for G8M has it. And now Cock-O-Rama for G8M has it. MoneyShotz now available for Cock-O-Rama!

Easypose Cyber Tentacles

8 Cyber Tentacles (16 segments/sections each) Easypose Technology, fully poseable ! Infinite Possibilities of use !

Cum Deluxe

Animatable cum figure for all your people. Easy to use.

Edited by moderator Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:44:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Communications  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 11:12:55 PM(UTC)
Communications

And that's it folks, The week is over, and for those of you in the states, we're kicking off our long Holiday weekend!  So I'd like to wish you all that are celebrating a happy and SAFE Memorial Day Weekend!  Hope all you have some nice plans for the long weekend, myself... well here in Community Manager land I'll be flooded with a full house this weekend and we MAY hold off on Monday's blog post till Tuesday depending on when the house gets back to normal,  but with all that said, before we all run off for the weekend, Let's check in with meetballking, Vunter Slaush, SynfulMindz, LEONdigital, fadeam,  Jimrestaurant and CrazySky3D and see what great products they have for us!

Sexual Yoga

Very Interesting And Creative Action,Inspired By Yoga,The Action Is Exaggerated,It Also AppliesTo Other Scenarios
What's Included:
20 Couples Poses for G8F & G8M(In addition,The content of the 20 group  mirror)

Boxing Ring

A boxing ring with 3 materials and 8 poses for G8M. Iray only.

Leatherette DS

You asked for them, here are some of the cool shaders I used for my own images. Now you can play with them too!

Midnight Love Suit

Midnight Love Suit is a sexy suit for Genesis 8 Female, with ANY COLOUR OPTION! Item has 1 BASE material preset for IRAY! This is an ANYCOLOUR preset.

Anna Li For G8F

Character for Daz3D's Genesis 8 Female

Deductive For G3

This pose set contains 55 poses,

Deductive For G8

This pose set contains 55 poses,

Delphi's First 40 CM

Delphi is a shy girl who has recently moved and is now living alone for the first time.

(0 likes)