19 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:16:24 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 261 time(s) in 102 post(s)

Hi everyone! It is I, Laudanum, and I’m really proud to announce Cock-O-Rama, the new modular genitalia system for Genesis males and females. This project has been a labor of love that took more than a year to make. I wanted to make a unique genitalia figure for Genesis that would have an emphasis on fantasy and horror which I think is not well represented in the 3D market place at the moment. Cock-O-Rama is a nice an easy way to use pretty much anything you want as a penis on Genesis. It is made to be modular and is easily upgradable for future improvements. Cock-O-Rama is truly limitless.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
CockOrama_Logo6.jpg
thanks 4 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 2/14/2019(UTC), WhiteCloud on 3/27/2019(UTC), rinkuchal on 12/9/2019(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 3/14/2021(UTC)
Laudanum  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:17:30 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here are some images of Cock-O-Rama in action.

K9_IndianHeartCam02 (0;00;00;00).jpg
Orc_Throne_01.jpg
Laudanum  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:18:56 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

What is Cock-O-Rama?

Simply put, Cock-O-Rama is an easy to use modular male genitalia system for all your Genesis characters males and females.

Cock-O-Rama is composed of three parts; first the Genitalia Core; second a penis attachment and third a strapon holder.

The Genitalia Core is geografted to Genesis for a perfect fit and replaces the Daz Anatomical Element for both males and females. All the default genitalia materials of any figures that include them will work seamlessly with the Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core making it very easy to use. The Genitalia Core will also follow properly and without weird distortions any character morphs you can throw at it granted that in the case of extreme character morphs some manual adjustments might be required for the Genitalia Core to look good but is guaranty to work whatever the case. The Genitalia Core also includes a ton of morphs, presets and controls to help you customize its look and thus enabling you to have a better blend with your Genesis characters. The look of Cock-O-Rama was design to look like a retractable penis like we see in nature with most mammals and reptiles. This look allows you to attach a penis prop into the Genitalia Core giving it its modular penis property; think of it as a genitalia socket. Cock-O-Rama was design for Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Horror themes.

A texture Expansion Pack will also be available for it to help you blend the Genitalia Core more easily to a bunch of popular characters.

The Penis Attachments are standalone cocks designed to work with the Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core and are sold separately, that way you can get only those that interest you the most. The Genitalia Core is not required to use any of the penis attachments because they can also be use as standalone dildos. Furthermore, the penis attachments are not figure dependent, meaning that as the next generation of Genesis figure comes out they don’t become obsolete and you don’t need to buy updated versions all over again. All you need to get is a new Genitalia Core for that new Genesis and all the Cock-O-Rama cocks you already purchased will still work properly. The reverse is also true; the penis attachments will work with previous versions of Genesis when Genitalia Cores will be made available for them.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:40:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PromoSwap01.jpg
Laudanum  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:19:51 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

The Cock-O-Rama Strapon lets you transform any Penis Attachments into a strap-on dildo. It’s a simple conforming figure for Genesis 3 and 8 both male and female and it includes a bunch of adjustment morphs to make it easier to fit your character. There’s also some control to adjust the position and the size of where the Penis Attachment is fitted to the strapon to make it easier to pose.

StraponShowcase01.jpg
StraponShowcase02.jpg
Laudanum  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:21:59 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Cock-O-Rama:

Why not make just one figure that does everything instead?

It’s impossible to have one figure that does everything I have planned for Cock-O-Rama because morphs can only take you so far. Besides, one geografted figure with ton of morphs will be more expensive; cannot includes all the various dick looks I want to make for Cock-O-Rama because of topological and resolution limitations that can’t be overcome; and is only compatible with the version of Genesis it is made for meaning you have to repurchase it when a version of Genesis is release.

Why is Cock-O-Rama setup in multiple pieces?

I admit that making Cock-O-Rama this way imposes this “retractable penis” look on all the Cock-O-Rama cocks and I know that a lot of people will not like this look. However, there are plenty of great human cocks already in the store for all your “normal” sex needs. I wanted Cock-O-Rama to have an emphasis on fantasy and horror which I think are not well represented in the store at the moment. I also wanted Cock-O-Rama to have a lot of versatilities and customizations. By having Cock-O-Rama set up as two separate pieces it allows it to have near limitless possibilities.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:40:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:23:10 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Do I have to use Cock-O-Rama cocks with the Genitalia Core or I can use other figures instead?

You don’t have to use any of the official standalone Cock-O-Rama Penis Attachments to take advantage of the Cock-O-Rama technology. Any dildos, tentacles or cylindrical figures that you have in your content library will work with the Genitalia Core. You can even use Genesis as a cock if you want to as shown on this example. The Core includes utility scripts and presets to help you work with non-Cock-O-Rama figures. You only need to move and scale the object of your choice manually so that it fits inside the Genitalia core and you’re done.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:40:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LiteralDemonCock01.jpg
CoreMain_Hydra01 (0;00;00;00).jpg
Laudanum  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:24:55 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Why should I invest my hard earned money into Cock-O-Rama?

Cock-O-Rama is something that as far as I can tell has never been done before and is truly unique in the 3D content market. Having the ability to swap penises without having to worry about seams and compatibility is amazing. Also, the longevity of Cock-O-Rama is guaranty to be for a long time because when new generations of Genesis figures are released the Cock-O-Rama cocks stay compatible and only the Genitalia Core has to be updated. We all felt the same way when Genesis 8 was release telling ourselves: I have so much invested in Genesis 3 now I have to do it again with a new figure. With Cock-O-Rama this is no longer an issue. Plus a free edition of Cock-O-Rama will be available that is fully featured, it’s not just an evaluation version that doesn’t do anything, it’s the real deal.

A free version of Cock-O-Rama will be made available for you guys to try out so you can see if you like it before you buy anything.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:41:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:25:36 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Will Cock-O-Rama work with my Genesis character that doesn’t include any genitalia materials?

Yes, Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core includes a script to copy your character’s material and transfer it to Cock-O-Rama which will provide a perfect blend even if the character doesn’t include genitalia textures. You can than apply the provided geoshell to Cock-O-Rama to blend better textures on top. This setup is similar to Golden Palace by Meipe. You can see in this example that Cock-O-Rama has been fitted to a Josh Crockett’s character which, as we all know, never includes genitalia textures.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:41:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FallenHorse_01.jpg
Laudanum  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:26:37 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Cock-O-Rama seems to be very complex and confusing to use. What do you have to say about that?

Cock-O-Rama is a fresh and completely new take on the genitalia add-on scene. Because of that it might be a bit confusing for some people to imagine what Cock-O-Rama does and how it works without experiencing it for yourself. I can only assure you that I made Cock-O-Rama as easy to use as I could make it. It’s really not difficult to use it once you start fiddling with it and understand its core concepts. Cock-O-Rama also includes a very well made manual which explains in great details everything you need to know about Cock-O-Rama. Besides, a free version of Cock-O-Rama will be available before release so that you can see if Cock-O-Rama is right for you before you decide to spend any money on it.

There’s never been an add-on quite like it before and this might be why some people find it difficult to imagine.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:41:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:27:39 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

You mentioned a free version of Cock-O-Rama. Is it a usable product and is it possible to only use this version?

Yes, the free version of Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core works exactly like the “Full Version” and is all you need to unlock the power of Cock-O-Rama. Considering the fact that Cock-O-Rama works with 3rd party genitalia and dildo means that you can use Cock-O-Rama without having to spend a single penny. The only difference between the free edition of Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core and the paid version is the free version doesn’t includes all the morphs and presets included in the paid version and to a lot of people that’s good enough. Don’t feel that you need to buy the full version of Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core to be able to enjoy Cock-O-Rama to its fullest. I actually highly recommend starting with only the free edition and consider buying the pro version only when or if you need some of the more advanced features this version has to offer.

The following images showcase the differences between the FREE and the PRO version of Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:41:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BlogShowcase_Anal01.jpg
BlogShowcase_InfectedGens01.jpg
BlogShowcase_MultiCocks01.jpg
Laudanum  
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:28:38 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Will Cock-O-Rama be coming to Poser?

Although I have no plan for a Poser version at the moment I don’t want to say no because I don’t know what the future may hold. However, I do not possess the technical skills to make a Poser version of Cock-O-Rama nor do I have the motivation to make it.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:42:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Laudanum  
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:33:44 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Everyone, feel free to ask more questions and share thoughts or concerns about Cock-O-Rama. I always welcome feedbacks and constructive criticism.

Laudanum  
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:49:34 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

What’s that? You’re not into monsters and fantasy characters with weird genitalia but you are interested in some of the cocks Cock-O-Rama has to offer. Well you are in luck because since every Cock-O-Rama Penis Attachments are separate figures, you can use them as dildos instead. Isn’t that great?

K9_DildoTable01 (0;00;00;00).jpg
gazukull  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:37:33 AM(UTC)
gazukull

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

May all the gods bless you for your work on this.

-G

Psychopomp6519  
#15 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:39:16 AM(UTC)
Psychopomp6519

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

You know, I've been excited about this ever since you first announced it, but after this thread I realise it's good that I don't know where you live or I'd be hammering on your door right now... wallet in hand!

rbug02  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 11:08:15 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)
OK just one question. When? And don't say soon :)
I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
Laudanum  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 12:48:53 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Thanks for your comments guys and I hope Cock-O-Rama will meet expectations.

Cock-O-Rama is very much a work in progress and I will keep improving it based on your feedbacks once it’s release.

Laudanum  
#18 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 12:50:07 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: rbug02 Go to Quoted Post

Well, Cock-O-Rama is pretty much done and it’s undergoing testing right now. I only have a few store page images still left to do and maybe some last minute adjustments. Although I can’t state a release date right now I can at least tell you that Cock-O-Rama should go live in the store maybe next week. Two weeks from now if something wrong happens or if a major bug gets reported.

I hope you’re happy with this answer.

rbug02  
#19 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 8:24:29 PM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Well, Cock-O-Rama is pretty much done and it’s undergoing testing right now. I only have a few store page images still left to do and maybe some last minute adjustments. Although I can’t state a release date right now I can at least tell you that Cock-O-Rama should go live in the store maybe next week. Two weeks from now if something wrong happens or if a major bug gets reported.

You know I was kidding right, so hard to do humor this way. But thanks for the update. I am looking very forward to this for sure.

I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
Laudanum  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:34:15 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

You know I was kidding right, so hard to do humor this way. But thanks for the update. I am looking very forward to this for sure.

Of course I knew you were kidding… Doesn’t mean I can’t try to give a good answer ;)