3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nathmotion  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 2:47:18 PM(UTC)
nathmotion

I follow instructions i launch the "Create HD nipple Character", when he terminate with textures, the folders is well created with textures of the characters.

But when i try lunch of my characters , a window pop with display messages " error occured in the reading file " .

can you help ?

EvilSteve  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:08:23 PM(UTC)
EvilSteve

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Same here. This is what's in the log file: 

2019-01-29 15:02:30.247 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2019-01-29 15:05:43.300 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:43.301 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:47.911 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:47.912 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:51.308 Loading script: H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: Script Error: Line 174
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Type
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: Stack Trace:
    <anonymous>()@H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse:174
2019-01-29 15:05:51.325 Error in script execution: H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse

3feetwolf  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 9:43:12 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 254 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, I have found the problem.
When you apply HD Nipples to a character, if this character has displacement maps, then the script error.
This is totally my fault and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Now I have fixed this problem and uploaded a new installation package.
Please wait one or two days, once the new installation package has been approved, you can download and install it.
Thank you :)
thanks 3 users thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
ProtocolZero on 1/30/2019(UTC), maru on 1/30/2019(UTC), banditcameraman on 1/30/2019(UTC)
stger2  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:15:24 AM(UTC)
stger2

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, I have found the problem.
When you apply HD Nipples to a character, if this character has displacement maps, then the script error.
This is totally my fault and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Now I have fixed this problem and uploaded a new installation package.
Please wait one or two days, once the new installation package has been approved, you can download and install it.

Hey 3feetwolf,

got this product and the nippels looks amazing. But there are two issues:

1) The bug mentioned by EvilSteve hit me, too. My first Figure I used for testing the product was Sahel:

https://www.daz3d.com/sahel-hd-signature-smile-hd-expression-for-genesis-8-female

I didn't found any displacement maps on the textures of this char, but got the same error.

2) I changed than the texture of Sahel to Victoria 8, than it worked which leads to the next issue.
It looks like that save the textures by the internal character/shape id. That means if I load Figure A and apply the textures for Figure B, your Script will save the texture for Figure A 
That means I can only use the orignal textures of the figure...

I would suggest to refactore the script, that the created nipple textures are connected to the skin textures and not to the character name.

Example: The Torso skin of Victorio 8 is in textures/daz/characters/genesis8/victoria8/victoria8trosod_1002.jpg
Your Script should create the texture than in Runtime/textures/3feetwolf/HDNippelsG8F/DefaultTextures/victoria8/

And the apply script should check also the torso texture instead of the character name, of course :)

Than I have to improvement suggestions:

1) It looks like that we can currently only create only one configuration of the textures per character (or hopefully soon per texture). It would be much better if we can create each texture variations for each character and the apply script asks with generated viaration we want to apply (areola size: small, medium, Large, Huge)

2) If you add in a future update morphs, it would be cool if you could also support Transgender Morphs. I'm asking for a morph that shrinks the nipple and areola size separately to a male size, so we can slowly morph the areola and nipples from a male form to a female form. G8F has a G8MaleClone Morph under Hidden/Clone/Genesis 8 Male. That would be really awesome if you could add this.

thanks 1 user thanked stger2 for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 1/31/2019(UTC)
surody  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:20:31 AM(UTC)
surody

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Hi 3feetwolf, first of all a great product! I tested it with the base model so far and it works fine.
This is more of a support thread, but could I suggest some kind of option to scale down the areola details or change them? I think on some characters they look too exaggerated

thanks 1 user thanked surody for this useful post.
gooHero  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 7:03:13 PM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 18 post(s)
I encounter an error where after creation; some of the textures are missing or not created correctly. I will wait for an update of some sort. They look good though :-) + we dont have to correct shells all the time :-D if this new build fails, which I am making right now, I will probably head on back to Headlights :-P

Sometimes I don't understand why creators such as yourself and others don't band together to make something more thought through from the get-go, instead of this trial and error thing over and over again. It is the same wherever you look around the internet and in the world. The wheel has been invented thousands of times now.
thanks 1 user thanked gooHero for this useful post.
Absinthe  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:13:51 PM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 102 post(s)

The updated file has just been released!

Go forth and download

Abinsthe

thanks 2 users thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
ProtocolZero on 1/30/2019(UTC), 3feetwolf on 1/31/2019(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:00:13 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: stger2 Go to Quoted Post

Hey 3feetwolf,

got this product and the nippels looks amazing. But there are two issues:

1) The bug mentioned by EvilSteve hit me, too. My first Figure I used for testing the product was Sahel:

https://www.daz3d.com/sahel-hd-signature-smile-hd-expression-for-genesis-8-female

I didn't found any displacement maps on the textures of this char, but got the same error.

2) I changed than the texture of Sahel to Victoria 8, than it worked which leads to the next issue.
It looks like that save the textures by the internal character/shape id. That means if I load Figure A and apply the textures for Figure B, your Script will save the texture for Figure A 
That means I can only use the orignal textures of the figure...

I would suggest to refactore the script, that the created nipple textures are connected to the skin textures and not to the character name.

Example: The Torso skin of Victorio 8 is in textures/daz/characters/genesis8/victoria8/victoria8trosod_1002.jpg
Your Script should create the texture than in Runtime/textures/3feetwolf/HDNippelsG8F/DefaultTextures/victoria8/

And the apply script should check also the torso texture instead of the character name, of course :)

Than I have to improvement suggestions:

1) It looks like that we can currently only create only one configuration of the textures per character (or hopefully soon per texture). It would be much better if we can create each texture variations for each character and the apply script asks with generated viaration we want to apply (areola size: small, medium, Large, Huge)

2) If you add in a future update morphs, it would be cool if you could also support Transgender Morphs. I'm asking for a morph that shrinks the nipple and areola size separately to a male size, so we can slowly morph the areola and nipples from a male form to a female form. G8F has a G8MaleClone Morph under Hidden/Clone/Genesis 8 Male. That would be really awesome if you could add this.

Hi, 
I will test Sahel to see what is going on.

As for changing the textures of a figure, sorry I forgot to explain this issue in the user's guide:
If you load Figure A and apply the textures of Figure B to it, the script will use the textures of Figure B to create new HD
Nipples textures and save these new textures in the exclusive folder for Figure A.
So not only the original textures of a figure you can use. 
However, you may need to manually manage these generated textures. For example, if you have created the HD Nipples textures for
Figure A (using the original textures at this time), then before you apply the Figure B textures to Figure A, it is best to copy
the old HD Nipples textures of Figure A to a safe place first. Then after re-creating the HD Nipples texture for Figure A (using
the texture of Figure B at this time), similarly, make a backup of these newly created HD Nipples textures. So when you use HD
Nipples, you can always switch the textures of HD Nipples by copying and pasting to cope with the case where Figure A uses
different textures. 

Your suggestion is very good, I have recorded them in the work list. I didn't make the feature mentioned in your first suggestion
because the script needed to create 88 4k textures in advance, which would take 4 times the current runtime. Maybe some users
will feel inconvenience, so I have not done so. 

3feetwolf  
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:01:46 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: surody Go to Quoted Post

Hi 3feetwolf, first of all a great product! I tested it with the base model so far and it works fine.
This is more of a support thread, but could I suggest some kind of option to scale down the areola details or change them? I think on some characters they look too exaggerated

I guess the details of the areola you are referring to are the Montgomery glands? 
If so, I think I can add a set of texture templates without the Montgomery glands to the installation package. 
Then you can add personalized details to them via the image editing tools. And then replace the original templates with these new templates. 

3feetwolf  
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:03:28 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: gooHero Go to Quoted Post
I encounter an error where after creation; some of the textures are missing or not created correctly. I will wait for an update of some sort. They look good though :-) + we dont have to correct shells all the time :-D if this new build fails, which I am making right now, I will probably head on back to Headlights :-P

Sometimes I don't understand why creators such as yourself and others don't band together to make something more thought through from the get-go, instead of this trial and error thing over and over again. It is the same wherever you look around the internet and in the world. The wheel has been invented thousands of times now.

Hi, 
Can you please describe the error you have encountered in more detail? It would be more helpful if you can post some screenshots.
So that I can find out the problem for you :)
Or you can send them to my email([email protected]). 

For me personally, whether to make a new product is mainly limited by my technical level. If the technology I have mastered cannot implement my idea, I will not make this product. For example, the nipples prop, because I think there is no suitable way to implement it, so I have not made this product before. But now, since I have been able to generate the textures I need by writing a Python program, HD Nipples was born. 

NudeFan  
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:14:59 AM(UTC)
NudeFan

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: EvilSteve Go to Quoted Post

Same here. This is what's in the log file: 

2019-01-29 15:02:30.247 WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0
2019-01-29 15:05:43.300 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:43.301 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:47.911 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:47.912 WARNING: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
2019-01-29 15:05:51.308 Loading script: H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: Script Error: Line 174
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Type
2019-01-29 15:05:51.324 WARNING: Stack Trace:
    <anonymous>()@H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse:174
2019-01-29 15:05:51.325 Error in script execution: H:/Poser Libraries/Renderotica/People/Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/3feetwolf/HD Nipples/HD Nipples - 00 - Apply HD Nipples to current character.dse

This issue you can fix easily:

Go to the folder ...People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\3feetwolf\HD Nipples\Materials\01 - Colors

Open the *.DSA-File you want to use

Go to Line 158, there you will find a text .... sType == "normal" || Type == "displacement"  ....

Add before the Type a 's' and save it - Then it works

thanks 1 user thanked NudeFan for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 2/1/2019(UTC)
gooHero  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:17:17 PM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 18 post(s)

Hi, 
Can you please describe the error you have encountered in more detail? It would be more helpful if you can post some screenshots.
So that I can find out the problem for you :)
Or you can send them to my email([email protected]). 

For me personally, whether to make a new product is mainly limited by my technical level. If the technology I have mastered cannot implement my idea, I will not make this product. For example, the nipples prop, because I think there is no suitable way to implement it, so I have not made this product before. But now, since I have been able to generate the textures I need by writing a Python program, HD Nipples was born. 

Ill make a little video if the error persists after I've downloaded the new file. Maybe I am doing something wrong that is not obvious to a rookie like me.

What I meant is that we already have headlights... why not simply make a texture for that after talking to the author? You wrote something about working towards making the grafts in the read-me if I am not wrong (headlights already has that) :-P If you take  a quick gander on a website like for example the Nexus; which I frequented when I was modding Fallout 4 and Skyrim; you see tons of people releasing the EXACT same modification only with little difference, if any at all. If they had contacted the original author and said:"Hey, I have an idea..." then they would've made that modification better instead of just pumping out a new and maybe irrelevant mod. Your nipple textures are way better though, and I like the fact that you include a short tutorial on how to alter the textures; so thank you very much for that :-) I have always not liked huge areolae xD

Edit: I am also limited by my technical expertise sadly. Have a ton of ideas which I just forget, because I dont know what to do with it. I think many feel that way.

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:19:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

stger2  
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:17:58 PM(UTC)
stger2

I will test Sahel to see what is going on.

Hey,

the update fixed also the script issue with Sahel, but Sahel looks a little bit broken:

imgur.com/a/wrbcrq9

Your suggestion is very good, I have recorded them in the work list. I didn't make the feature mentioned in your first suggestion
because the script needed to create 88 4k textures in advance, which would take 4 times the current runtime. Maybe some users
will feel inconvenience, so I have not done so. 

I think you got my first suggestion wrong. It was never my intention to generate all 4 texture at once.
My suggest workflow is:

* You don't use the figure name for saving the texture, instead you use the file name of the torso texture

* The generated nipple texture follows the name schema: [torso_texture_name][nipple_size].jpg

* The nipple apply script checks the figures torso textre and loads the matching nipple texture with the same torso_texture_name

If there are multiple nipple_size texture for the torso_texture_name the script asks which one it should load.

* The generate script generates only one nipple size at once.

Example:
I load a Sehal and add the Victoria8 skin on Sehal
I run the generate script with medium nipple size. This generates the nipple texture: victoria8_victoria8trosod.medium.jpg
Then I run the gernate script again with small nipple size -> victoria8_victoria8trosod.small.jpg
After that I run the apply script. The script checks the figures torso texture which is still vicctoria and see the two generated textures. It asks if I want to apply the medium or small texture.

This would be major improvement in the workflow of using this product and you don't have generate 4 textures at once.

But I'm happy that you like my suggestions so far. About the transgender morphs, it would be cool if there would be also separate morphs for the left and right breast. That means 4 morphs in total: Auerola_Male_Left, Auerola_Male_Right, Nipple_Male_Right, Nipple_Male_Right.

About Surodys suggestion: Yes the montgomery glands looks a little bit... to big for me, too. I figured out, if I reduce the Displacement Strength it also reduces the  glands, but we also loose the nice details on the nipple. Maybe it would be a solution to separate the textures for the aureola und the nippels, so we can reduce the on the Aureola to reduce the glands but keep all the nipple details?
This would be also interesting for transgender morphs (a slowly growing the aureala with  slowly growing glands).

stger2  
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:20:40 PM(UTC)
stger2

Oh... and an other idea... have you evaluted using NodeJs for the script? With Electron oder NW.js you can easily generate a Windows AND Mac Version... and Node.Js is very fast. Maybe the script would be quicker with that? With Enigma Virtual Box you can also create very easy a single exe file for windows.

on-a-whim  
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:18:57 PM(UTC)
on-a-whim

My issue seems different as it relates to an issue with the Python2.7 .DLL file
The script loads and creates the charter file but doesn't create the required files
I have re installed the DLL file but no luck
3feetwolf  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 2:57:56 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Ill make a little video if the error persists after I've downloaded the new file. Maybe I am doing something wrong that is not obvious to a rookie like me.

What I meant is that we already have headlights... why not simply make a texture for that after talking to the author? You wrote something about working towards making the grafts in the read-me if I am not wrong (headlights already has that) :-P If you take  a quick gander on a website like for example the Nexus; which I frequented when I was modding Fallout 4 and Skyrim; you see tons of people releasing the EXACT same modification only with little difference, if any at all. If they had contacted the original author and said:"Hey, I have an idea..." then they would've made that modification better instead of just pumping out a new and maybe irrelevant mod. Your nipple textures are way better though, and I like the fact that you include a short tutorial on how to alter the textures; so thank you very much for that :-) I have always not liked huge areolae xD

Edit: I am also limited by my technical expertise sadly. Have a ton of ideas which I just forget, because I dont know what to do with it. I think many feel that way.

Okay, if the problem persists, please contact me immediately. 

I get your point. After fixing all the bugs in HD Nipples, I will contact Meipe to see if I can make a texture add-on for headlights.  

3feetwolf  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 3:00:54 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

I think you got my first suggestion wrong. It was never my intention to generate all 4 texture at once.
My suggest workflow is:

* You don't use the figure name for saving the texture, instead you use the file name of the torso texture

* The generated nipple texture follows the name schema: [torso_texture_name][nipple_size].jpg

* The nipple apply script checks the figures torso textre and loads the matching nipple texture with the same torso_texture_name

If there are multiple nipple_size texture for the torso_texture_name the script asks which one it should load.

* The generate script generates only one nipple size at once.

Example:
I load a Sehal and add the Victoria8 skin on Sehal
I run the generate script with medium nipple size. This generates the nipple texture: victoria8_victoria8trosod.medium.jpg
Then I run the gernate script again with small nipple size -> victoria8_victoria8trosod.small.jpg
After that I run the apply script. The script checks the figures torso texture which is still vicctoria and see the two generated textures. It asks if I want to apply the medium or small texture.

This would be major improvement in the workflow of using this product and you don't have generate 4 textures at once.

But I'm happy that you like my suggestions so far. About the transgender morphs, it would be cool if there would be also separate morphs for the left and right breast. That means 4 morphs in total: Auerola_Male_Left, Auerola_Male_Right, Nipple_Male_Right, Nipple_Male_Right.

About Surodys suggestion: Yes the montgomery glands looks a little bit... to big for me, too. I figured out, if I reduce the Displacement Strength it also reduces the  glands, but we also loose the nice details on the nipple. Maybe it would be a solution to separate the textures for the aureola und the nippels, so we can reduce the on the Aureola to reduce the glands but keep all the nipple details?
This would be also interesting for transgender morphs (a slowly growing the aureala with  slowly growing glands).

According to the picture, I guess you applied both NGV8 and HD Nipples to this character. 
If so, the color of HD Nipples will become weird due to the influence of NGV8's Geometry Shells. 
The solution is simple: 
First select the shell node 'Effect Layer' of NGV8 in the scene pane. Then select 'Shell' in the Parameters pane and find 'HD
Nipples for G8F_1170_Left Nipple' and 'HD Nipples for G8F_1170_Right Nipple' in property list on the right. Finally set their
values to Off.
Similarly, select the NGV8 shell node 'Color Layer' in the scene pane and repeat the above operation. The problem will be solved.
In the next update, I will add code to resolve compatibility issues with the Geometry Shell props. 

Thank you for the detailed workflow. According to this workflow, existing textures are not overwritten each time the user selects
a different areola size to recreate textures. And the user can also easily select the size of the areola via script. 

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Moxy2017 on 2/5/2019(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#18 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 3:02:32 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Oh... and an other idea... have you evaluted using NodeJs for the script? With Electron oder NW.js you can easily generate a Windows AND Mac Version... and Node.Js is very fast. Maybe the script would be quicker with that? With Enigma Virtual Box you can also create very easy a single exe file for windows.

I have not used the tools you mentioned before. I wrote Python program in VS Code and compiled it into an exe file. 
After HD Nipples is perfected, I will try to use these tools to make Mac version. 
Thank you for your advice. 

3feetwolf  
#19 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 3:03:09 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: on-a-whim Go to Quoted Post
The script loads and creates the charter file but doesn't create the required files

Hi, 
I don't quite understand the problem you are experiencing, because HD Nipples does not require runtime environment, it does not require you to install Python2.7. 
Please tell me which files the script failed to generate, so I can figure out the real cause of the problem. 

on-a-whim  
#20 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 7:50:51 AM(UTC)
on-a-whim

Originally Posted by: on-a-whim Go to Quoted Post

Hi, 
I don't quite understand the problem you are experiencing, because HD Nipples does not require runtime environment, it does not require you to install Python2.7. 
Please tell me which files the script failed to generate, so I can figure out the real cause of the problem. 

The script created the character file in this case "Rei" however it failed to create any of the files within that folder 

Thanks