Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JakeJakenstien  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 10:57:57 PM(UTC)
JakeJakenstien

Hey There,

This sucks and I hate to be bothering you about it, but sadly I can NOT get the Dicktator G8M to work properly or consistently.

I've loaded it twice making sure everything was in it's proper place and nothing was missing, and I'm still getting all kinds of different results.

I'm doing the steps as instructed.  I choose the Dictator Genitalia 0.3, then Dicktator Material Copy, followed by Dictator Shell.

What happens more often then not, is I get a silver penis on my character, I click the Material Copy and it says "No Dicktator Genitalia found grafted on the figure".
When it does work it's not picking the right color to match the character.  (Human in this case.)

Now, when it does get the color correct, then I hit the Dicktator Shell, it turns the penis into a off silver color, closer to white, and none of the displacement stuff works, veins, bumps on the penis head.

I read somewhere, possibly here, that the changes sometimes don't refresh on screen.  So, I saved the character after those changes were made.  Brought him back up and it was still a white-ish silver penis with no veins or anything. :-(

Arg!!  It's infuriating!!  Hopefully you've got a solution because I'm all out of options when it comes to figuring it out.

It's very possible it's my fault as I'm a newbie at this.

THANK YOU for your time and patience,
Jake

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:09:29 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1233 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Please post some snapshots of the viewport & scene tab in order to help me guess what's going wrong.

Maybe you're using the presets in the Smart Content tab, that can be more confusing than the ones in the Content Library Tab.

It's normal that the shell looks white when you load it. You need to select it (in the scene tab, not in the viewport) and load a color preset on it (Content Library tab->My DAZ3D Library->People->Genesis 8 Male->Anatomy->Dicktator v3->2_IRAY v3).

If you selected G8M, loaded the script on it and it says it can't find Dicktator, maybe it's because Dicktator isn't parented and properly grafted to the main figure (again you can check about it in the scene tab). Did you select G8M before loading Dicktator?