Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Citizen217  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 12:23:01 PM(UTC)
Citizen217

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

At first, I want to thank Davo for his great "Backstreet Bang Package". I waited for this non-dungeon
items for years, from the time of "Red Room".I like this product because items in the set don't kill
my characters or crush their bones. They may be used for everyday training or punishment. What about
to expand this product and provide us with some additional items. I am looking for the new spanking
machine. This device must have a changeable spanking tool like whips, crops, floggers and so on. If
you need I may found some pictures on the internet to give you the idea, how it may looks like. Also,
some squeezers and pinchers would be appreciated too. I am talking about breasts and clit squeezers
and pinchers. Good breasts morphs are needed too. Powerage provided us "Tortured Boobs" but his items
have no moveable details like your items and they can't be used with all kind of breasts and
nipples. Here are different people somebody likes big boobs, other one's tiny tits everybody must be
satisfied, I think. On the other hand powerage (sorry for the low case, but he/she writes the name
this way) provides us with very good breasts morphs. I used this morphs with your old tools from your
"The Dungeon 5" and got the good result. I will upload the pictures today or at the nearest time. I
need to make one note, the items from "The Dungeon 5" and "Tortured Boods" must have shoulders and
back support. Another way they are not looking realistic and can't work at all in real life.
 Dear vendors, you absolutely forget electricity punishment items. There are no new tools on the
market. Electro punishment is a very good thing because I don't need in BDSM marks if I am telling a
story, where I need to show the process from very beginning to the end.FTD created a very good set
of BDSM marks, but they are very cruel to me, I need more, from a few light marks to good spanking/whipped
bodies.

In my opinion, this is a problem on Rendererotica, vendors some time provide us with half work. There
are 10 items in powerage's "Tortured Boobs" only a few of them may be used with all kinds of breasts
because the tools have no movable parts. He sells this product for $14.95 and there are 10 items. Why
don't to create 10 different products and sell them for $8-$10 per each? But this products must have
all necessary movable parts and morphs. In conclusion, I need to say that powerage is one of the best
vendors on this site.

I hope that in the new year I will get all items I wish from our vendors.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

davo  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:36:11 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 164 post(s)
I looove reference images😀. Your can send them to davorama @ comcast . net. (Remove the spaces)
I am actually currently working on more restraints/bondage devices that are more mainstream, not scifi or death oriented, stuff that will fit nicely in the red room actually. I'm up for spanking devices too. I dont do a lot of tight breast bondage stuff because v4 is the only figure I work with and the morphs are limited. Also, her breasts dont offer a lot of mesh to play with without them looking choppy. If another vendor (nod nod wink wink) could do some generic breast morphs, in say a "vendor resource package" that had some nice tied tits indentations, tugging, squishing, etc, then I could use those to model around. I lack good morphing skills otherwise ide do my own.
Cheers,
Davo
brookes  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 7:50:42 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
It does my heart good to see Davo replying to suggestions for toys. I'm disappointed with the vendors at Daz3D who never reply and seem to work in a vacuum, separated from their customers by Daz's administration.

I too have asked for various goodies, but have come to realize that wants/needs based on each persons fetishes are highly specific. Something that you (or I want) is unlikely to pique the interest of others and vendors can't afford to cater to narrow, specific suggestions. As much as I love (and use) many of your fun items Davo, I've always felt that depictions of death and torture should be fun and lighthearted; in a Dolcett sort of way. Now retired after a lifetime in the graphics industry, I find myself with time on my hands and a desire to make my own stuff. With that in mind, I've got the latest Blender 2.8 Beta and many (many, many!) pictures to provide ideas. I've already built one gizmo as a learning tool and am working on a Victorian/steampunk impaling bench/stand/thing-a-ma-jig/gizmo. Vicky Fourpointtwoplusplus is testing it out for me and so far, she likes it. ("Very comfortable and accommodating.")

My point here is to suggest to you Citizen217, is that you look at making items. There are at least a million tutorials floating around and the new 2.8 Blender is now....(finally!) easy and straight forward to use. I'd also like to see you post your suggestions here so that they might provide a bit of inspiration to everyone who likes pushing pixels around a screen. For spanking machines, you should check out the art by Gene Bilbrew and Eric Stanton.
brookes attached the following image(s):
CaptivesOfMadameLaBondage66.jpg
BizarreComixVol17-FifiChastisesHerMaids08.jpg
davo  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 8:08:18 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Ah, the old art by Jim, Stanton, Eneg, Willy (or is it Willie). Its that art that captured me and got me into bondage art.

Citizen217  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 4:45:01 AM(UTC)
Citizen217

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
brookes  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 7:27:14 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Don'cha just love that old art? The Madame LaBondage series really revs my motor and I get such a kick out of the campy bondage, restraint and training devices. These are what I aim to build. I'm surprised and disappointed that there's no one doing this sort of thing with Studio or Poser. I'm on Pixiv and have yet to see anything close. Any bondage and torture is extreme/weird and to my mind, seriously twisted creepy and just plain messed up. Campy, light hearted and fun is what I'm aiming for here.

Citizen217, your renders are great and I like how you still use the older 'toys'. They still work fine don't they.
shadoman  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 10:46:57 AM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

Brooks

Although Jum Stanton has passed for many years, his copyright is still held by someone and it has always been the policy of Renderotica to not violate a copyrighted image of another party and post those images in the forums. It's also a TOS violation.  Supply links and let others go to the link for a look-see instead of posting the art here.

I know we see images of the old masters like, Stanton, JIM, and Bishop all over the web But unless the images are considered public domain and there is proof to that effect..

We as artist rant and rave when someone post our work at a free site and then have to go through all the hassles of issuing DCMA's to get the item removed from those sites.. We of all websites should not have to have a DCMA issued against us for posting someone else's art that is not our own.

Regards  Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
thanks 1 user thanked shadoman for this useful post.
mjw on 12/31/2018(UTC)