Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DavidGB  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 9:14:36 PM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)

I'd like a good condom for Dicktator for G8M. RedLightZZ's condom for G3F Futalicious will conform to it and fits the shaft(-ish) but doesn't fit the glans; and a conversion would likely need some custom morphs too.

And as this is a wish, I'd also want:

1) morphs so the condom can be unrolled to different points down the shaft - say 1/3 of the way down, 1/2 the way down, 3/4 the way down, not just right the way down to the abdomen like the Futalicious one.

2) 3Delight materials as well as Iray ones. (To me, Iray skins on people look considerably and jarringly less real than Iray environments and props around them; in 3Delight renders it's much easier getting the 'reality' level of the people, environments and props matching.)

Zaavaleta  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:28:36 AM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Originally Posted by: DavidGB Go to Quoted Post

I'd like a good condom for Dicktator for G8M. RedLightZZ's condom for G3F Futalicious will conform to it and fits the shaft(-ish) but doesn't fit the glans; and a conversion would likely need some custom morphs too.

And as this is a wish, I'd also want:

1) morphs so the condom can be unrolled to different points down the shaft - say 1/3 of the way down, 1/2 the way down, 3/4 the way down, not just right the way down to the abdomen like the Futalicious one.

2) 3Delight materials as well as Iray ones. (To me, Iray skins on people look considerably and jarringly less real than Iray environments and props around them; in 3Delight renders it's much easier getting the 'reality' level of the people, environments and props matching.)

I might be able to give this a shot this weekend if I'm not too busy. The unrolling morph may be possible but I could only make it a few different selections, it wouldn't be a continuous motion. In other words, you couldn't make an animation where someone's unrolling it. I'm only learning how to do this, so don't expect too much.

DavidGB  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:55:27 PM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Zaavaleta Go to Quoted Post

I might be able to give this a shot this weekend if I'm not too busy. The unrolling morph may be possible but I could only make it a few different selections, it wouldn't be a continuous motion. In other words, you couldn't make an animation where someone's unrolling it. I'm only learning how to do this, so don't expect too much.

I was assuming just the three different unroll amounts in my post, not a continuous animatable morph.

Zaavaleta  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:52:25 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Damn, this turned out a lot harder than I thought it would be. I can see why PAs spend months working on this stuff. The mesh turned out ok (not good, but just ok), but I used dforce to get it to fit the Dicktator model and the results are kind of crappy. The texturing turned out to be a real pain in the neck, displacement maps were not working unless I inverted all the values. Then I realized the whole model is turned inside out, all the polygons are pointing inward instead of out. I guess I can fix that in Hexagon and re export it, but considering how messed up everything else is, I'd be better off starting over. Sorry to disappoint you, but like I said I'm learning this as I go.

The unrolling bit definitely won't work out as I planned. It won't work with a morph, at least not without a ton of work, so I tried using a displacement map for the 'roll'. It doesn't look convincing at all, so it's back to the drawing board. Also, I just realized you're asking for G8M, which I don't have Dicktator for so ... damn. I'm out of ideas.

Zaavaleta attached the following image(s):
dc1.jpg
dc2.jpg
dc3.jpg
dc4.jpg