Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
3dHobbiest  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:42:37 PM(UTC)
3dHobbiest

Hello.

First: thanks for this great product.  Overall, it's a solid product that accomplishes what I was hoping (getting realistic genitalia on Genesis 2 without paying for the full Pro packs at DAZ).

My *only* question (and hope) is anatomical.  All women are different and their genitals come in many lovely shapes and designs.  My question is about the labial slit.  When this genital is applied it does all it promises (including matching textures...which is awesome!).  Anatomically, though, I find the labial slit to to be very low in the groin.  When looking straight on from the front, it almost disappears below the groin with almost none of the labial slit visible without looking up from a downward angle.  I can tweak the "x" rotation along with the z and y transforms, but that throws things a bit off on the fitting (and doesn't translate well when the figure is moved around as the rotations are absolute and not relative to the figure).  It would be very nice to be able to see a longer/higher labial slit in the front (coming up an inch or two would be nice).

Is there morph that I'm missing (or combination of morphs) that will accomplish this?  I have found that I can *almost* accomplish this with some of the clitoris length and depth morphs, but they just don't look natural when zoomed in.  Adjusting the posture of the figure also helps a little, but it just doesn't look completely right.

Again...this isn't a complaint...just a question. Other than this issue, I'm satisfied with this purchase.  I fully plan to eventually purchase similar products for thee G3F and G8F over time.

Cheers!

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:55:10 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Check out Xameva's Deep Inside New Gens V6 2.0 pack, it adds some morphs along with some nice poses. Though I'm not 100% sure if it includes morphs that will get you the look you want. 

3dHobbiest  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 7:02:58 PM(UTC)
3dHobbiest

Thank you. I will check it out. The preview images don't really have the angle I'm looking to see, but it does look like a really good expansion for this product.

Cheers!
3feetwolf  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 8:47:59 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 3dHobbiest Go to Quoted Post
Thank you. I will check it out. The preview images don't really have the angle I'm looking to see, but it does look like a really good expansion for this product.

Cheers!

Hi, have you found the morph you need? If not, please let me know.

3dHobbiest  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 5:13:13 PM(UTC)
3dHobbiest

3feetwolf,

Thanks for responding!

I have not found the morph as part of the base product, no. I'm willing to try the add-on product to see if it helps, but if there's a morph that does what I need and I'm just missing it, that would be awesome.

I truly appreciate you responding.

Cheers!