Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
void  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:35:23 PM(UTC)
void

Ive wanted these products for quite some time but I am not certain wether they will work in Daz or not. The main promo pic for No.728 says Poser 6 and above, Daz, but the Application Compatibility in the description states that Daz is not supported. If all that needs to be done is some texture adjusting, im perfectly ok with that. Im just wondering if the figures will load and pose correctly.

Can anyone confirm daz functionality?

Thanks.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:58:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

void  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 3:06:40 PM(UTC)
void

To sum it up, I decided to take a chance and went ahead and purchased No. 728, AZ, Kei, http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/57394_No-728 . I want to post my results so that anyone else who is wondering about these products will have some info to go off of. I dont particularly have the time right now to get detailed, but I will say that all three products work in Daz (No728, AZ, Kei) with some quirks but nothing that I havent found acceptable or easily fixed. I will try to update later before the sale ends. I am hoping that Darkseal will work on making these figures fully Daz compatible, but if not, I am glad that I purchased them.

void  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 10:49:24 PM(UTC)
void

Basically, and I apologize for the lack of detail and pictures, the major issue that I ran into with No.728 was that when you use the side-side dials from the head, the figure breaks at the neck. Moving side-side from the neck works just fine and I didnt test this fully, but moving side-side from the neck may even correct the break allowing side-side movement from the head. Not sure, dont remember, either way, being able to move side-side from the neck was fine.

The shirt in both the No.728 and AZ version do not load correctly. They load to the figure twisted and out of shape. There is an option in the parameters tab that can changed, im not sure what it is at the moment, but when changed the shirts will correct.

Ill update again when I get te chance. Probably not before the sale is over however. These items where the major faults I found in No.728, AZ and Kei.

Darkseal  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2018 2:54:02 AM(UTC)
Darkseal

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Sorry to hear about the issues, I'd love to hear the fix myself. I don't Daz as much as i should to get all those little kinks worked out. But, as a general rule of thumb just about anything I make that says "Poser 6" and is NOT a pmd inj file... should work with minimal effort. Whether it's a material that needs the spec turned down, or a conforming item that needs to be re-zero'd. But, since I don't daz, and don't make the materials to look "exactly" like the ones rendered in poser/firefly, I can't say "daz" in th descriptions.

Also, you can also pm me!! I might not check the forums all the time but I do log in to the site once a week (at least)..... and my email address is in every readme file (which you can open in the free section of any of my items to obtain)! .... and other sites, etc... Feel free to hit me up!