3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Guttersnipe  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:18:03 AM(UTC)
Guttersnipe

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Firstly thanks for a great product.

Generally I would prefer my characters to have slightly more normal "human" looking cocks. Unfeasibly huge raging steroid-racked torpedos have their place I'm sure, but there are times when something less extraordinary is required. I seem to be forever dialing down the scale of everything. Having done so it's also quite a challenge to create a realistic flaccid state, particularly for uncircumcised cocks. Could a few "Mere Mortal" members be added to the mix?

The previous G3M version came with a selection of presets and poses - will we see these added to the G8M version in a future update?

Keep up ;) the good work!
Meipe  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 8:16:12 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Thank you for your feedback!

The presets and poses have been moved in Dicktator's Pose&Parameters tabs. This way you can dial and mix them!

Full G8M poses have not been added this time as I decided to provide instead more content directly related to the gen: textures, morphs, shape presets, etc.
BigBlueProstatePoker  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:54:55 PM(UTC)
BigBlueProstatePoker

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
More glans morphs are needed. Very similar to your last version which I bought, all the cocks in your promo images look really similar because they all basically have the same cock head with a different sized shaft.
Meipe  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 2:21:03 AM(UTC)
Meipe

If you have any reference in mind I am open to suggestions!
cheesymaid  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 9:18:23 AM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Glans ideas?

Since I don't have a secret stash of male dick shots...

Male-M3dia's morphs, for instance.
You can go from pointy to a more hammer shape. It's not so much the rim of the glans as it is the shape and style of the glans itself.

Now, it's probably not nice to just go off and take his ideas for your own, but it's what I thought of. Take the concept and make your own spin on it, of course.
cheesymaid attached the following image(s):
examples.jpg
Oh, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in ’t!
BigBlueProstatePoker  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 5:48:56 PM(UTC)
BigBlueProstatePoker

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If you're looking for idea with regards to morphs, just look at the products for g2m and g3m gens and all the different controls for Glans. There's the crown, the frenulum, length, width, height. incline, angle, etc. Most of these products have dozens of morphs for the glans.
Meipe  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:40:07 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Thank you BigBlueProstatePoker, but what I wanted to know was if you had a specific need (some anime shape, etc).
Meipe  
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 11:44:07 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Ok, I posted a link for downloading 21 glans morphs... here:

http://www.renderotica.c...m=133495&#post133495
Tigerste  
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 1:48:22 AM(UTC)
Tigerste

Does this product support G8M UV's? It would seem that the only UV's other than Dicktator one's that are supported are M4, which is odd given that this product is aimed at G8M...

...in other words, could I apply G8M textures to Dicktator directly (and by extension G3M as same UV's)?
Meipe  
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 9:12:46 AM(UTC)
Meipe

If you mean G8M/G3M genitalia UVs, for the moment they are not supported, but they will in a little time. I had requests to support M4 UVs first because many artists have a wide collection of M4 textures, and still want to use them...
mimik  
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:41:24 PM(UTC)
mimik

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, Meipe!

I'd like to ask if there's going to be an update for G3M Dicktator as well? I mean this new surface setup, these newer materials and also more comfortable shell usage, like it's in Dicktator G8M? :)
Meipe  
#12 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 4:13:27 AM(UTC)
Meipe

You're perfectly right, but I think I'll now update G3M Dicktator with the new morphs+shell+rigidity map only. I'll add the new materials setup when the G2M & G3M UVs will be finished.
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
mimik on 8/28/2017(UTC)
Tigerste  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:19:36 PM(UTC)
Tigerste

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
If you mean G8M/G3M genitalia UVs, for the moment they are not supported, but they will in a little time. I had requests to support M4 UVs first because many artists have a wide collection of M4 textures, and still want to use them...

I understand, but then it should have been a product for M4 ;) you can't use M4 body textures on G8M without purchasing additional products, because the UV islands are completely different from generations prior to G3.

Sorry its just misleading to market a product for a figure when that figure's UVs aren't supported from the get go - M4 UVs should have been an addition, if not a separate product.
Meipe  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:16:58 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Ha ha, this is the first time I've been made guilty for having provided an additional option for free instead of selling it as a separate product ... ;)

It is true that the promo blurb may be misleading "Michael 4 Uvs are provided" (I'll edit it to Michael 4 gens Uv are provided), but then this is a penis product and I'm showing M4-textured Dicktators in the image with the very texture on the guy I'm using on the other promos, so I though it was kind of obvious the statement was to be applied on the sausage... ;)
Tigerste  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:06:08 PM(UTC)
Tigerste

Ha ha, this is the first time I've been made guilty for having provided an additional option for free instead of selling it as a separate product ... ;)

It is true that the promo blurb may be misleading "Michael 4 Uvs are provided" (I'll edit it to Michael 4 gens Uv are provided), but then this is a penis product and I'm showing M4-textured Dicktators in the image with the very texture on the guy I'm using on the other promos, so I though it was kind of obvious the statement was to be applied on the sausage... ;)

I'm sorry for making you feel guilty, was just meant to be some constructive feedback. I wasn't confused that the textures are for the gens, my point was that the graft is for G8M, yet G8M UVs aren't supported. Therefore I think its misleading to say this is for G8M when there's only partial support.

Yes you've supported M4 UVs (very generous of you) but you can't apply the accompanying M4 body textures to G8M. Therefore the only way to use this product currently is to parent it to M4, Genesis or G2M, ie figures that can use M4 textures. This defeats the purpose of having geografted gens.

I may have misunderstood something so please correct me if I'm wrong! :)
Meipe  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 4:50:03 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: Tigerste Go to Quoted Post
Therefore the only way to use this product currently is to parent it to M4, Genesis or G2M, ie figures that can use M4 textures. This defeats the purpose of having geografted gens.

Yes, I think there must be a misunderstanding here. I provided a tool to apply M4 textures on the gen, with an IRAY Shader and a trasparency map that blends the edge... Such texture set is applied on a geometry shell that is one layer up. Underneath it you can use whatever texture you want on G8M: a G8M texture set or a G3M texture set... The gen M4/Dicktator texture set will blend with it.

This product is designed to work with G8M and most texture sets you can use on it; the texture set you decide to use on the gen is completely independent.

mimik  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 4:15:54 PM(UTC)
mimik

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Tigerste Go to Quoted Post
Therefore the only way to use this product currently is to parent it to M4, Genesis or G2M, ie figures that can use M4 textures. This defeats the purpose of having geografted gens.

Yes, I think there must be a misunderstanding here. I provided a tool to apply M4 textures on the gen, with an IRAY Shader and a trasparency map that blends the edge... Such texture set is applied on a geometry shell that is one layer up. Underneath it you can use whatever texture you want on G8M: a G8M texture set or a G3M texture set... The gen M4/Dicktator texture set will blend with it.

This product is designed to work with G8M and most texture sets you can use on it; the texture set you decide to use on the gen is completely independent.

Hi, Meipe!

Can I ask if there's hope for updating G3M Dicktator to the extent where G8M version is? :)

Meipe  
#18 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 2:08:55 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Yep, it's 95% done! The update will be released next week, normaly...
thanks 3 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
matt on 1/12/2018(UTC), sumigo on 1/12/2018(UTC), mimik on 1/25/2018(UTC)
sumigo  
#19 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 12:05:05 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Suuuuweeeeet!

matt  
#20 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 2:56:15 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Will you be doing the same for Futalicious?