Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erogenesis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:11:59 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 37 post(s)
hey folks! So TaB (and the Expansion) has finally been released! Yaay! 

If you're having trouble getting going with TaB, post your question in this thread and either I or someone else will be able to come to your assistance. 

Just some quick things: 

1. Read the manual please! ;)
  2. TaB was initially designed for M4 but can fit on a whole range of figures. So if its not M4 you'll need to dial in the right fit for that figure (check the manual!)
  3. The foreskin dials are cool but there are limitations the moment you change the shape of the glans. I have provided morphs to adjust this. I might have to provide more depending on your experience.
  4. I'm removing support for Rex because his rigging doesn't make the fit stay nice when his legs are bent. The dial is still there though, use at own risk.
  5. I forgot to thank my testers in the manual! I hereby thank them!! I didn't manage to make some of the changes they suggested because I didn't have time. But I'll include some of them in the update.

If you feel I've missed something or something needs improving / upgrading, post your remarks in the TaB update thread please!

Happy rendering!

Remember, textures are not the same as materials!

Texture = an image.
Material = effects of a 3d surface (using textures)

Edited by user Sunday, January 1, 2017 10:11:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
Hrtc  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:30:32 AM(UTC)
Hrtc

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Found a teeny-tiny issue;

when I load Rob Body textures to M4, Poser want's to use textures from Jeremy in these zones:

- EyeSocket
- Nostril
- Fingernail
- Toenail
- Gums
- InnerMouth
- Teeth (bumb/disp)
- Tongue
- Iris
- Lacrimal
- Sclera

- Eyelash
Erogenesis  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:08:06 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

oops! ok thanks for the heads up!
______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
Raven_Undying  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:56:37 PM(UTC)
Raven_Undying

When I load up Anubis for M4 from Philosophers's Egg I get super weird transparency issues, The balls appear as transparent, I use the M4 UV mapped TAB, and I do not notice the issue on the original M4 gen figure.

If need be, I can take Screenshots and upload to imgur and link ^^
Erogenesis  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 11:02:16 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: Raven_Undying Go to Quoted Post
When I load up Anubis for M4 from Philosophers's Egg I get super weird transparency issues, The balls appear as transparent, I use the M4 UV mapped TAB, and I do not notice the issue on the original M4 gen figure.
If need be, I can take Screenshots and upload to imgur and link ^^

could you email me the screenshots please? send me shots of the material room setup of both the mats, the preview and then the render if possible. cheers!

my email: ergenesis.art AT gmail dot com
______