3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Loki  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:23:43 AM(UTC)
Loki

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
As Darkseal and Crom have done,  I'm going to make my own thread for my products and upcoming projects too ;)

Newest releases will be located in the last posts,  if there's a special theme you'd like to see me make PLEASE let me know and I'll do my best to add it to my "To Do Lists"

I'm also going to explain each product a bit more then there is on their respected product pages.

I'll start adding my older stuff here now and end with my upcoming projects.

-Loki-
Something witty goes here
Loki  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:33:49 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Babes of XXXmas #1
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41276_Loki-s-Babes-of-XXXmas-#1
UserPostedImage

15 Holiday Honeys, in 200+ full sized print sized images, FREE flash version and alt cover included!

Quote:
This is another of my "Classic" series, but newer then the pinups by far,  The Christmas sets were made between 2009 - 2013 and feature Teen (18 - 20) and Goth/Alt/Tattoo themed holiday sets

Loki  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:40:22 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Monster Lovers Vol 1
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41443_Loki-s-Monster-Lovers-Vol-1
UserPostedImage

Loki brings you 4 monster loving sluts in one jam packed magazine with over 100 monster renders.

Quote:
This is another from my "Classics" line with content org created in 2010 - 2011 much like my first Tentacle magazine this volume also sold like hotcakes and I made a brand new 2nd and 3rd volume (see further down)

Loki  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:43:28 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Back to The 80's Vol 1
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41396_Loki-s-Back-to-The-80-s-Vol-1
UserPostedImage

Loki brings you five 80's and glam models in this 200+ page pinup book featuring solo, pinup and hardcore photos

Quote:
This would be one of my newest products as the content was created in early 2013 but I never got around to doing the postwork on it until I put the digital magazine together,  it features (somewhat true) 80's glamor girls.  I say "somewhat" cause from what I remember of the 80's there was a LOT more bush then what's on these models lol

Loki  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:49:57 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's HellKatz Vol 1
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41602_Loki-s-HellKatz-Vol-1
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 20 of the hottest 'Bad Girls' Just for you! Inside you'll find Tattooed, Goth, Alts and all around bad girls waiting to show off their bodies no matter the sin.

Quote:
this product is one of my favs, as it broke an almost 7 year cycle of making bubblegum teen (18-20) looking good girls, I was able to finally flex my creative muscles and make some Alt, Goth, Punk and tattooed models.

As for Classic or New, this would fall in the middle as the sets inside were from 2010 - 2012

Loki  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:54:07 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Photo Realistic Vol 1
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41659_Loki-s-Photo-Realistic-Vol-1
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 14 of the hottest 'Photo Realistic' models Just for you! Inside you'll find women of all shapes and sizes, posing and teasing just for you

Quote:
Classic product from 2007 - 2008 created as a joint product between myself and one of my old artists This was my companies first attempt at "Photo Reaistic" rendering using 3DSMax, Poser and DazStudio.  This is the first volume of 3, but to this date only 2 have been released in the store, because.... well... no one bought the first 2 volumes lol

Loki  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:56:03 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Photo Realistic Vol 2
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41786_Loki-s-Photo-Realistic-Vol-2
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 14 of the hottest 'Photo Realistic' models Just for you! Inside you'll find women of all shapes and sizes, posing and teasing just for you

Quote:
Classic product from 2007 - 2008 created as a joint product between myself and one of my old artists This was my companies first attempt at "Photo Reaistic" rendering using 3DSMax, Poser and DazStudio.  This is the 2nd volume of 3, but to this date only 2 have been released in the store, because.... well... no one bought the first 2 volumes lol
Loki  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:58:40 AM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Monster Lovers Vol 2
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41826_Loki-s-Monster-Lovers-Vol-2
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 5 more of the hottest 'Monster fuckers' Just for you! Inside you'll find hot women getting their sexual needs filled by sex crazed monsters

Quote:
After the success of my first Monsters magazine I decided it would be a good idea to make a 2nd volume,  this one is made up of a mix of Classic and New content with the classic content created between 2010 - 2012.

As with Volume 1, this one sold very well and made me create a 3rd volume with 100% brand new content

Loki  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:03:31 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Traditional Comicbook Templates
http://www.cgbytes.com/store/sku/41814_Loki-s-Traditional-Comicbook-Templates
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 40 FULLY EDITABLE Traditional Comic Book Panel template pages for you to use in your comic creations.

Quote:
The first of my Vendor Helper Series of products, these templates were first born out of a personal need when I first attempted to start creating comicbook back in 2006 - 2007,  I've given all of the templates a total overhaul and made the image layers smart objects.

Photoshop CS3 or higher is needed for these templates BUT I have had reports that they work fine in Photoshop 8

Loki  
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:06:54 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Comicbook PSD Sound Effect Templates #1
http://www.cgbytes.com/store/sku/41815_Loki-s-Comicbook-PSD-Sound-Effect-Templates-#1
UserPostedImage

Quote:
The second of my Vendor Helper Series of products, these templates were first born out of a personal need when I first attempted to start creating comicbook back in 2006 - 2007,  I've given all of the templates a total overhaul and made ALL of the sound effects totally editable, and the ability to turn off the "bursts" behind some of the sounds.  Also because these are 100% editable this product also features around 20 custom Photoshop Styles for those savy in resaving them (Also the reason I have not bothered to release a "styles" package lol)

Photoshop 8 or higher is needed for these templates BUT I have had reports that they work fine in Photoshop 6
Loki  
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:10:03 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Comicbook Speech Bubbles 1
http://www.cgbytes.com/store/sku/41877_Loki-s-Comicbook-Speech-Bubbles-1
UserPostedImage

Quote:
The Third of my Vendor Helper Series of products, these templates were first born out of a personal need when I first attempted to start creating comicbook back in 2006 - 2007,  I've given all of the templates a total overhaul and redid all of the psd files and created 2 extra color options
Loki  
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:15:55 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Action Comicbook Templates
http://www.cgbytes.com/store/sku/41933_Loki-s-Action-Comicbook-Templates
UserPostedImage

Loki has Created 43 Action Styled Comic Book Panel template pages for you to use in your comic creations.

Quote:
The Fourth of my Vendor Helper Series of products, these templates were first born out of a personal need when I first attempted to start creating comicbook back in 2006 - 2007,  I've given all of the templates a total overhaul and made the image layers smart objects.  Photoshop CS3 or higher is needed for these templates BUT I have had reports that they work fine in Photoshop 8
Loki  
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:22:56 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Horny Tentacles Vol 2
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41899_Loki-s-Horny-Tentacles-Vol-2
UserPostedImage

ALL NEW CONTENT FOR 2014! Loki has Created 4 stunning Woman who love Tentacles! In this all new E-Magazine you'll enjoy 4 sets of XXX Tentacles.

Quote:
After the success of my first tentacle magazine I KNEW I had to make a 2nd one, but I was truely scared lol,  I've always had issues with tentacles and other "easy pose" products, turns out it was because in all the years I've been making 3DX content I NEVER knew about "IK"  and thanks to Darkseal for giving me the heads up on that (his Tentacles are in one of the sets) this magazine was not only FUN to make but it really took a lot less time then I expected!

Loki  
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:27:28 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Girls Of Summer
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/41971_Loki-s-Girls-Of-Summer
UserPostedImage

Tired of the Winter weather, Loki brings you 4 brand new summer hotties in this digital magazine

Quote:
This is actually a "funny" product,  I first started these sets in June of 2013 but never rendered them (other then a few test shots and light tests)  Fast forward to Jan 2014 and I'm in the midst of one of the WORST winters in recorded history "Polar Vortex" is what they are calling it,  with double digit negitve temps and FEET of snow being the norm.

I dug up these sets and rendered them to at least FEEL like Summer was closer (Even though here in Northern Michigan that's STILL like 5 months or more away lol)

This is also the first in a series later this year I plan on putting out a few more summer themed products, more info will be posted once they go into production,

Loki  
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:32:23 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Monster Lovers Vol 3
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/42031_Loki-s-Monster-Lovers-Vol-3
UserPostedImage

BRAND NEW RENDERS FOR 2014! Loki has Created 4 more chapters of the hottest 'Monster fuckers' Just for you! "In The Woods" "Summer Surprise" "The Mines" & "The Sewers"

Quote:
This one was actually NOT planned to be created and released when it was, I was actually in the middle of making my mini series for Paige Sprite when I checked my sales reports...

I saw that other then my vendor helper products the monsters and tentacles were by far my best sellers,  I decided to put the Paige mini series on hold and make a 3rd volume of the Monsters series.

This is the result with 4 brand new models / monsters  and also the introduction to my new promo images (see below) that will be used in all my future comicbook/magazine releases.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Loki  
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:50:56 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Since about 2008 - 2009 I've had a "fav" model,  Org named "Kimmy Kiss" she was renamed around 2011 to Paige Sprite.  She is a remorphed, and texture modifed version of one of Thorn, Sarsa and Mada's models.

I've always wanted to give Paige her own vehicle which org was going to be her own paysite, then graphic novels, then a flash game, then comic books.

Year after year many ideas came and wen tbut nothing ever stuck, I always kept going back to the idea of making comics with Paige BUT I was reluctant to break out of my comfort zone so to speak.

Finally after speaking with Erogenesis and picking his brain a bit I decided I NEEDED to just take the leap that many others have been bugging me to take since 2004 lol

Thus was born the Paige Sprite Mini Series "Meet Paige"  Planned to be a 3 issue mini series the product itself will be a Hybrid product, meaning part comic book and part pinup magazine.  this is being done for 2 reasons..

1) to get me used to a format I've never really done before (Comic books)
2) to utilize the YEARS of pinup content I made of Paige and to introduce her to the readers of the 3DX community.

Most of the legwork has been done for the first 2 issues, and in fact the first issue will be submitted next week for sale, the 2nd SHOULD follow shortly after and the 3rd will prolly take at least a month or two before it launches.

Issue 0A "Meet Paige" will feature 9 comic book pages and 4 classic pinup sets and 1 brand new pinup set showing off Paige's new look for 2014

Issue 0B "Best Friends" will feature 40 comic book pages and 2 classc pinup sets and 2 brand new pinup sets with Paige and her best friend Kendra.

Issue 0C "_________"  Will feature XX comic book pages and X classic pinup sets and X brand new pinup sets featuring Paige and her friends.

After that the future of Paige will be up to YOU!  IF people respond well, and the sales are good Paige will get her own full length comic book series,  I'm crossing my fingers and toes that people like Paige and her friends as much as I have, because IF people want to see it I have MANY stories and adventures for Paige and her friends planned in the future.

Loki  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:10:02 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Since 2004 - 2005 I've been collecting anything "Alice In Wonderland" that I could get my hands on for Poser with the plan of making either a paysite of various content or a graphic novel.

Like most of my great ideas it's sat on the shelf for years,  every now and then I'd pull the idea off the shelf, look at my "Wonderland" runtime and think about bringing the project to life only to end up putting it back on the shelf again.

Last week I once again took the idea off the shelf and THIS TIME IT'S GOING INTO PRODUCTION!!!

"Kendra In Cumland"  a 2 part mini series with 8 total chapters of all new rendered content featuring some of the cast of Paige Sprite (Paige, Kendra, Penny, Jack & Mark and maybe a few more in the 2nd issue)

I'm VERY excited that this project is finally coming to light,  I've had the overall storyboarding done for years now lol (of course it's been reworked and modded over and over)

Each issue will feature 4 chapters of storyline and sex,  and will follow loosely the classic Alice In wonderland.

this will also be a bit of a diff product for me production wise,  because I will be offering 2 versions per issue for one price,  1 comic book multi-paneled version with LIGHT text (so anyone can read it no matter your native tongue, and the reader can make up their own dialog based on the visuals provided) and a pinup magazine version.  I'm going to do my best to keep the total filesize down and will most likely spit the products into 2-3 zips per product.

Issue 1 is underway now and the first chapter is DONE, and the 2nd chapter is rendering today,  I have NO idea when issue 1 will get submitted to the store but I am HOPING to hae it ready by next week.

UserPostedImage
Loki  
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:13:47 PM(UTC)
Loki

Loki's Vendor Helper Bundle:
http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/42069_Loki-s-Comic-Book-Bundle-1
UserPostedImage

Get all four of Loki's Comic Book Tool packages for one low price!

Included in this bundle:

Loki's Traditional Comicbook Templates

Loki's Comicbook PSD Sound Effect Templates #1

Loki's Comicbook Speech Bubbles 1

Loki's Action Comicbook Templates

Quote:
all four of my popular Vendor Helper series together in one package, save $10 when you buy the bundle.

Teronsuke  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:21:43 PM(UTC)
Teronsuke

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 31 post(s)

UserPostedImage

A two part miniseries based on Lewis Carroll’s Alice In wonderland is underway entitled “Kendra In Cumland”

Starring Paige Sprite and her friends!

• Kendra as the leading role
  • Paige as the Queen of Hearts
  • Penny as the Cheshire Cat
  • Mark as the Mad Hatter

And more wonderland themed cast members

Each of the two issues will feature 4 chapters of high quality renders and will be packaged in two formats, traditional multi paneled comicbook and a pinup magazine styled version with hardly no text (other then scene setup texts) Both versions of each issue will be bundled together so you’ll get 2 products for the price of one!

Issue One Chapters:

1. Where the hell am I?
  2. Dee Dum Cum Cum
  3. Tea Baggin Party
  4. What was in that Hookah?

Issue Two Chapters:

1. Back to Cumland
  2. Here Kitty Kitty
  3. Late Late Late
  4. The guzzling of the Guard

3/4/2014: Issue one rendering is finished, and Page creation and writing is being done now, at this time the issue SHOULD be submitted to the Renderotica Store by the end of the weekend.

Teronsuke  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:23:01 PM(UTC)
Teronsuke

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 31 post(s)
(Deleted by me)