Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ebonix115  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:31:12 AM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)

So I'm new here, and I've had Daz3d for about 2 weeks now. The point is, I just purchased the TAB Core pack for Genesis 2 Male/Female. I've tried unzipping them into what should be the proper folders, but I've come across no luck in finding the actual option to add a penis in the studio. If someone could break it down step by step from downloading off the website to actually using it in the DazStudio, that would be great. Thankz.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:48:33 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
If you unzipped it into the right folder in your Daz folder you should see the Tab prop under G2M -> Anatomy -> !Erogenesis ->TAB in your content pane in Daz.

In all candor, if you're that green with Daz you're gonna probably find TAB hard to use. If you're looking for Gens for male, you're probably better off grabbing a G2M pro pack that has the G2M gens and grab poison's morph and control program for it.
Ebonix115  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 1:50:45 AM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Its supposed to be in the Library folder,correct? I followed the instructions on how to get to said library folder, and I unzipped it there. Is it plausible that I need to unzip each individual item into each folder?