Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:45:32 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 236 time(s) in 157 post(s)

The Big Bath Glamour Pack

I don't usually do promo renders for other artists, but when I heard Causam was updating this product I was excited. I already owned the original bath and it's unusual to find such a simple prop that does so much for your character renders.

First, it's big. I mean really big, like fit a whole orgy big! The size makes it very easy to pose figures in and the benches create a lot of opportunities for interesting positions and scenarios.

And while it's well made, it's also a simple enough shape that you could re-use it over and over in many different scenes without it looking out of place. You could drop this thing into almost any glamour, fantasy or modern setting and it would blend in nicely!

The water texture is VERY nice and high detail, yet renders fast. I find with a lot of water props that the water planes are usually so flat that the character doesn't look natural breaking the surface.
But with the Big Bath I found the water texture allowed me to put characters in and every time they looked like they were rippling and splashing the water naturally without me having to make any adjustments, an awesome feature!

Once I got the new lighting from Causam I was amazed, props don't usually give you many interesting lighting opportunities. But this one give you a VERY beautiful underlighting effect that you can use on it's own without any other lighting, or softer light to enhance the other lighting in the scene. Now with the colored lighting and brightness settings you can cycle through different options quickly, it's so easy to work with! :)

The Big Bath is great for pin-up, couples, groups, any set-up you want to put in it will fit, and the tub is designed to enhance your renders without overshadowing them.

I highly recommend this prop and add-on, I promise it will become one of your go-to props for fast, beautiful renders!

Cheers!
Thunder-3D