Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gmretoica623  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:04:27 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 30 post(s)

I'm looking for a way to add or simulate female genitalia (and anus) to figures that are not based on genesis, and to genesis figures that have a geograft that is covering the area where genitalia would normally be (ie. mermaid tail or lamia tail). For reference, the standalone figures/geograft tails do not have human skin, otherwise I could probably have done it already :P

The procedure is probably not the same for standalone figure and geograft, but I'd like to learn nonetheless if possible/practical.

I have purchased Genesis 3/8 Female Genitalia, Golden Palace For V8 and New Gens for V7/8, so ideally, I could use one of those to start from. If I need to purchase another genitalia product, that's okay too.

I have some minor experience in blender, I have created morphs for genesis characters and successfully imported them into daz. I expect I will need to use blender again to achieve what I want, which is fine.

My previous attempts at doing this from within daz involved adding genitalia using one of the three genitalia packs I've mentioned, to a genesis female character, hiding her body and hiding the pelvis skin part of the genitalia geograft/geoshell, and moving it towards/against the figure I want to "add" it too.

However, the results were not satisfactory for me, for various reasons, such as the "curve" of the genitalia not matching the pelvic region of the figure, or the inside of the vagina being blocked by the geometry of the figure. I know I can hide some of the geometry of the figure using the geometry editor, but as some of the faces are too big, this causes some of the faces that are not completely covered by the vagina to become visibly (heh) invisible.

Any help would be appreciated! I know this might be too much of a task for an amateur, but I'd rather try to learn than never try at all :P Also, shoutout to anyone else having this same problem, you're not alone!

Cowrie  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:13:27 PM(UTC)
Cowrie

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've always wanted something like this. I can't help much, if any from a content creation standpoint, but from an anatomical perspective, I'd like to point out that for mermaids and snake women, an anus in the back doesn't make any sense. That hole, if separate, would be on the front, under the vagina. That would make most, if not all, standard gens impractical. For reference, I suggest looking at cetacean anatomy images.
gmretoica623  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 5:28:04 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Good point. My thinking was to possibly have a separate model for the anus.

If there was a tail model that leaves uncovered the regions where the anus and vagina would be, it might make this easier since I could probably just apply the genitalia models normally

Avenda  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 7:36:07 PM(UTC)
Avenda

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You can use Laudanium's Cock O Rama to simulate this.

gmretoica623  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 9:44:02 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Originally Posted by: Avenda Go to Quoted Post

You can use Laudanium's Cock O Rama to simulate this.

How so? I was under the impression that it is primarily just for adding a fantasy penis.