Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ProfPotts  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:51:37 PM(UTC)
ProfPotts

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

So... I've not had access to my computer with all my art stuff on it for a while... but I have written a fantasy trilogy, with BDSM themes, which I thought folks on this site may be interested in.

The books are on Amazon (I'd provide links if I knew what I was doing... which I clearly don't...) for Kindle:

Pride and Paladins

Avarice and Artificers

Lust and Lightbringers

by myself Alexander Scott (one of about a zillion with that name on Amazon... we're everywhere! I blame the clan system...). I was going to go with my usual alias ProfPotts as an author name, but honestly it seemed to get kind of tricky if you try to do that...

Anyway; the books make up the 'Dark Apprentice' trilogy, and are based around the relationship between Ren - a felid (i.e. catgirl) who gets bound to a dark mage apprentice as his familiar. The setting is my own creation, 'The Land of Levels', which pokes some gentle fun at common tabletop and computer RPG tropes. There's some humour in the books, although they're not comedies as such. The BDSM stuff is a bit tamer than some of the stuff I've put online over the years ('cos, you know, Amazon...) but builds up over the course of the books, and covers a few themes (although they're primarily fantasy stories, so it's not wall-to-wall sex in every chapter).

I don't for one moment expect these books to be everyone's cup of tea, but if you like fantasy stories and BDSM (and, you know, catgirls...) then it'd be great if you could check them out and see what you think. I'll hold my hand up and confess to there likely being a bunch of typos in the things (it's weirdly hard to successfully proofread your own stuff), which I'll apologize for in advance.

Anyway, thanks checking this post out (and if anyone could set up links to the actual books, that's be great). I've really been missing posting art on this site, but at least the writing gives me one creative outlet (or way to vent all the naughty thoughts in my head... whichever way you want to look at it!)