Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sparky00  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 8:47:09 PM(UTC)
sparky00

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

No issues. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great & imaginative products over the years. I've really enjoyed each one that I've purchased. I know from time to time you have released a "redux" version of some older packages, with G3 poses Iray textures. I have some of them and have gotten good use out of them

I'd like to request a couple for this treatment Quonset Hut and Madlab III. I'd really love G3 poses (haven't converted to G8 & doubt I will) for both, & Madlab III is such a classic I think some current Iray textures would just be killer.

Thanks, s

freeone  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 10:37:37 PM(UTC)
freeone

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings. Thank you for your kind words. The Legacy Davo has been a good project for me. I do plan to continue. The new Davo stuff will still support V4 and G3 however the
legacy will and is already going to support G8 instead of G3. I have had other mention of Quonset Hut we might see that one Madlab III I'm thinking maybe not. Coming soon the remake of Cattle Drive.

Happy Renders
Freeone
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freeone for this useful post.
sparky00 on 1/24/2019(UTC)
Dareshiranu  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:54:08 PM(UTC)
Dareshiranu

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Not to sound like I'm whining or anything, but the one element that has had me second guessing my purchase of many of the redux releases is the "lack" of G8 poses without paying for an extra package. And all I get is poses. Even though you've stated in some of your promotional releases that your props now scale to the figures - which is a feature I've long wanted. I almost never (never say never I say) use Amazonian proportioned figures in my admittedly amateurish renders. I tend to try to make my women look, well, real I suppose. Some are a little heavy, some a little skinny and most are 5' 4" to 5' 7". Unless I put 'em in heels anyway.

You guys do excellent work, irrespective of that quibble. Though I admit I have no interest in putting women on a spit, just not my thing. But most of your stuff, very tasty.