Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Spoons666  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:51:18 PM(UTC)
Spoons666

Hello, with Genesis 8 It seems the authors of most genitals have gone the route of using a geometry shell to add the colors and some detail to the overall base mesh/gens and while this has its benefits and works perfectly fine in Daz 3D, I personally like to transfer my models over to Blender, rig them and then just use them within there as I did with gen 3 models and it was pretty easy to get the materials correct because there were no overlay shells, but with genesis 8 + a vagina setup it exports out two genitals (One is the actual genitals attached to the body and the other is an overlay of just the genitals that sits on top and are just an alpha of the colors/details) This is where my issue comes in as having them on top of each other is less than ideal and I'd much rather just have one mesh instead of an over lapped overlay. (I understand it'd be one mesh if I just join them, but that is kinda what I do not want to do.) I'd like to take the information from the color/detail shell and bake it onto my actual body/gens texture.

I probably sucked very hard at explaining my issue. Sorry, it's a hard one to explain.