Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StripesWaterkat  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 1:28:37 AM(UTC)
StripesWaterkat

Hello,

I just purchased the Dictator v3 and I think some of the files are missing from the zip folder. When I try to use any of the textures or displacements, I get an error saying files are missing. I compared the error message with the zip file and found the whole "dicktator_genitalia", right after data/meipex, is missing which contains all the texture and displacement files. I noticed in another post from a few years ago, the zip file got messed up by one of the web sites, I'm not sure if that is the case here or not, but the files are missing. The rest of the product works great.

Thank you.

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 2:05:30 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)
StripesWaterkat  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 5:19:50 AM(UTC)
StripesWaterkat

Sorry its taken me so long to look into this. I tried again and there seems to be files missing. This is one of the errors I get with any of the shell textures, says these missing files.

data/meipex/dicktator_genitalia/dicktator_genitalia_g3m_v3/uv sets/meipex/base/dicktator uvs v2.dsf
data/meipex/futalicious_genitalia/futalicious_genitalia_g3f_v3/uv sets/meipex/base/futalicious uvs v2.dsf

This happens with any texture or displacement. The morphs work great.

It looks like its looking for Gen3 stuff for some reason.

Thanks
StripesWaterkat  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:16:33 PM(UTC)
StripesWaterkat

I figured out what was happening, thou I don't understand why. I downloaded and opened v3.zip file thinking v3 meant version 3 as opposed to the v2. The v3 zip file doesn't seem to be set up right but the v2.zip file works fine. The textures, the displacements and all works fine.

Meipe  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 2:34:40 AM(UTC)
Meipe

StripesWaterkat  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:59:35 PM(UTC)
StripesWaterkat

Thank you for your help with this. Was the version 3 included in the zip file too soon? Was I suppose to be using the v2 from that start?

Thanks again.
Meipe  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:23:23 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Not exactly. The problem with v3 version is that there are some shared files with Futalicious v3, compatibilty was one of the main goals.

I forgot to include them in the first v3 release (there are hundred of files to manage with those gens ;) ), it wasn't noticed because all testers and most artists had Futalicious installed in their libraries. Now, it should be fixed for Dicktator G8M v3.