Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sam_e_rod  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:33:39 PM(UTC)
sam_e_rod

I've been writing short stories for awhile now. I would definitely like to do a group effort Ren'Py game or graphic novel. I'm pretty easy going and I would definitely like to make new connections through this. I would love to hear the feedback and get a good discussion going about the ups and downs,ins and outs (phrasing...)of getting your story out there.Everyone has a story to tell. Let's make a good one.

MagnusOpus  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:14:49 PM(UTC)
MagnusOpus

Hey there, I'm currently working on visual novel/dating sim game.

I'm looking for some professional writer who could help me with storytelling and character development. One thing to bare in mind though.This game is a passion of mine and it's mostly self-funded, apart from what has been donated by patrons so far (which is not much at the moment). I already have spent a great deal of money (and time) myself to get this thing off the ground, therefore, I cannot afford to pay anybody at this point. It may change in the future though, but there is no guarantee. If you're interested give me a shout at [email protected].

Regards,

Magnus

Edited by user Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:52:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

niteowl  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:44:55 PM(UTC)
niteowl

Hi guys,

I was really getting into DAZ a few years ago, took a few years off and recently restarted....my main passion, however, is writing (I have written two novels, as yet unpublished) and since I'm also interested in erotica combined with other genres (SF, fantasy, etc) I'd also be interested on collaborating on making games/comic books and the likes.
I already have some stories I could try to turn into comics (and I might do just that in the future) but yeah, if anybody is interested in collaborating on some interesting project post here and we'll talk.